Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new dawn

Go down 
+4
Admin-Mudpelt
Warclaw
shadowwolf445
Twilight
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
A new dawn - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A new dawn - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

A new dawn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:11 pm

"We might as well have the naming cerimonies now," Bloodstar meowed with a slight smile. He turned and bounded to the Highrock, jumping up on top and calling out to the cats below. He watched as they gathered and finnaly said, "I, Bloodstar, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this cat. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Gem, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

(I know they just got here, but I didn't feel like fixing it. xD)
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
A new dawn - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A new dawn - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:14 pm

( thats fine. her mother trained her lol)

" I do," Gem said proudly. She could hardly beleive what was happening. She could feel the amazed gaze of her sisters.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:19 pm

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Gem, from this moment you will be known as Dawnfur. StarClan honors you, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan." Bloodstar jumped down from the Highrock and rested his muzzle on Dawnfur's head.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:27 pm

Dawnfur licked Bloodstars shoulder respectfully. She was a warrior. Of Shadowclan. her fathers clan. the clan her mother wanted her to join.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:34 pm

Bloodstar turned and jumped back up on the Highrock. "Shadetail," Bloodstar said turning to his deputy," Your are ready for an apprentice. You will begin Moonpaw's training. I expect you to pass all your knowing of the way of the warrior to this apprentice," Bloodstar stated, looking down on Moonpaw ans Shadetail. He turned his gaze to Sun. "From this day forward, until she has earned her warrior name, this apprentice will be known as Sunpaw. I will mentor her in the ways of the Warrior code and all of it's ways." He jumped off of the Highrock and padded over to Sunpaw, touching his nose with her's.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:39 pm

Sunpaw touched Bloodstars nose back. She was the apprentice of the leader. How exciting. She looked over at Dawnfur and saw a proud smile on her smooth face. Moonpaw was touching noses with Shadetail. She couldnt wait to learn battle training. No cat would ever defeat her!
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
A new dawn - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100A new dawn - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:07 pm

Moonpaw was so excited but night had come and she was very tired. "May I go sleep in the apprentice's den?" she asked Shadetail.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:31 pm

" Yeah, Bloodstar. I feel like I could sleep for moons," Sunpaw said tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:59 pm

"Both of you may go sleep in the Apprentices' den," Bloodstar replied to the two new apprentices. "Dawnfur, you need to sit vigil tonight and guard the camp."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:03 pm

" Thanks Bloodstar," Sunpaw ran off with her sister to there den and slept.

Dawnfur looked up and nodded. She hadnt been looking forward to this particular part of being a warrior. But now she had time to think and daydream about her new life as a warrior.
She lay down at the center and trained her eyes to the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:08 pm

Bloodstar nodded briefly and turned, padding away to his den. They would need to hunt tomorrow, he decided. Since his and Shadetail's hunting trip had been delayed, the fresh-kill pile was completely empty.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:
A new dawn - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100A new dawn - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:37 pm

Moonpaw raced through a forest. She was with anouther patrol of Shadowclan cats. She was also much taller. She followed the rest of the patrol and caught scent of a rouge. It was heading towards the other side of the border. The patrol raced down and catch the rogue.It had a kit in it's jaws. She couldn't see the kit but tried to get to the rouge. A sharp pain hit her in the head and her neck as teeth sunk into her throat. She closed her eyes because the pain was unbearable.

Suddenly the pain went away and Moonpaw woke up to see the moon shining brightly down into the apprentice den. It was a hard dream but she didn't think anything of it. Afterall cats can have the weirdest dreams. She fell back asleep dreaming of a daisey filled meadow where she was chasing a plump pretty bird.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:32 pm

Bloodstar romped through the beautiful scenery; it was beside a sparkling lake with wild flowers growing about and the scent of prey was abundant. He closed his eyes as a warm, sweet scent wafted to his nose. When he opened his eyes Crystalheart was sitting beside him, leaning against his side. Bloodstar rested his head on top of her's and closed his eyes, wishing that this moment would last forever. "I miss you," he meowed quietly, still enjoying the moment. "I miss you too," Crystalheart mewed. "But you have a Clan to run and Warriors to lead. Lead the Clan for both of us, I'll always be beside you." Her voice faded away and suddenly Bloodstar was alone, seeing not his beloved mate, but emptyness.

Bloodstar awoke in his den and sighed to himself. "Your right," he whispered into the darkness of his den. He looked outside to see Dawnfur's sillhouette in the moonlight, still laying where she had the day before. He looked up at the moon, it was high in the sky. There was still some time to sleep. He turned back to his nest and curled up, hoping for another dream with Crystalheart.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:02 am

Night fell and day came with the sun blazing the mist around the Shadowclan camp. It was stuffy but Moonpaw crept out of the apprentice den. She was full of energy and eager to try to hunt and learn how to fight like an actual warrior. She was hungry but remembered the tiny bit of advive her mother had told them about their father's life. "You don't get to keep what you eat," her mother had said in a gruff, croaky voice, "the clan is fed first, then you get to eat."

Moonpaw looked over at the fresh kill pile and noticed it was empty anyway. Moonpaw walked over to Dawnfur who was standing gaurd. "How's it been?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:06 pm

Dawnfur had noticed that the sun had risen, so she knew that it was okay if she spoke.
" Cold and dark, but im fine," She noticed Moonpaw looking at the empty freshkill pile.
" When Bloodstar wakes up we'll go huntin, 'kay," Dawnfur said.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:16 pm

Bloodstar blinked his eyes open to find the sun's rays glaring through the enterance to his den. He yawned and got to his paws, shaking his pelt he padded outside to see Moonpaw and Dawnfur. He strolled over to them. "Good morning," he meowed. He followed Moonpaw's gaze and saw the empty pile of fresh-kill. He turned back to the cats. "Dawnfur, Moonpaw, lets go hunt." He looked around for Sunpaw but didn't see her. "Sunpaw will have to guard the camp along with Shadetail. When we get back I'll take her out for training."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:02 am

Dawnfur nodded.
" Did I hear something about training," Sunpaw said shooting out of the apprentice den. She stopped right infront of Bloodstar panting.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:19 am

Shadetail blinked his eyes open, he yawned and stood up. he bounded out of the warriors den, as he exited the den he looked around at the new cats that just joined maybe i start acting like myself again, well if these other cats can keep bloodstar calm i can. i'm tired of being the wise one in the clan, besides it just doesn't feel right he saw everyone staring at something and tuned to see what it was. it was the now empty fresh-kill pile, Bloodstar and him were unable to hunt so it was empty. useally between him and Bloodstar they were able to catch enough for the both id them for a few days. he heard Bloodstar give out his orders, he thought he should be the one out there hunting. he was the best hunter there but he wouldn't go against Bloodstar, beside he was problabey just trying to see what Dawnfur and Moonpaw can do. he nodded his head "don't worry Bloodstar we'll keep an eye on things here."
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:13 am

Nightstep walked into the camp "Hello" said Nightstep
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:37 am

Dawnfur instictvily stepped infront of her sisters and her fur stood on end. The cat didnt look threating but all the same, Dawnfur wasnt taking chances with her two young sisters in the area.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:40 am

Nightstep just stared in amusment "I want to be Shadowclans med cat there is nothing to be afraid of!" said Nightstep
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:52 am

Dawnfur calmed down a little but still stood protectivly over her sisters.
" Move Dawnfur. I cant see," Sunpaw whined.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:00 pm

Moonpaw sighed and walked out from behind her sister, grouchily. We aren't kits anymore, she thought. She watched the new cat with interest
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:17 pm

upon seeing the cat enter the camp Shadetail padded to the side of Dawnfur and her sisters "did i hear right? you want to be shadowclan's med cat, well we are in need of one but the decision is up to Bloodstar."
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:26 pm

Firesong approched the clan entrance. What will they think of me?She heard talking in the clearing beyond the bushes.Here goes. She slide through the entrance with ease. "Hello I am Firesong", she said with confidance to the group of cats. Her pelt shone gorgeously in the sunlight filtering through the tree tops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new dawn
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Warriors :: Shadowclan :: Shadowclan camp-
Jump to: