Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new dawn

Go down 
+4
Admin-Mudpelt
Warclaw
shadowwolf445
Twilight
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
A new dawn - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100A new dawn - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

A new dawn - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:29 pm

She noticed Shadetail standing next to her. How had she not noticed how tall and intimidating her was. His eyes were peircing yet conforting. And his fur was as gray as the light right before dawn. Did she have a crush on Shadetail? Well it would have to wait untill this thing with the cat was decided. She then heard another rustling and saw another cat.
" Another one," Dawnfur said exsaperated.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
A new dawn - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100A new dawn - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:40 pm

Firesong heard the cat and said," What do you mean "another one"?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:43 pm

" A cat arrived before you," Dawnfur explained. But she was excited because this meant more warriors.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
fur, eyes, markings::

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:46 pm

Shadetail sighed, they were in need of members but he didn't think cats you just storm into the camp like they have been. he walked up to the newcomer "are you here to join shadowclan also?"
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:47 pm

"Oh, well I was wondering if I can join your clan. I ran away from my boring kittypet life for I knew all about the wonderful clans and how they live life together and I realized I would never be happy without that life.",Firesong stated. She so much wanted to be apart of Shadowclan, she just knew it." If any of you know, my sister is Sunsilk and she is now living in Thunderclan.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
A new dawn - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/100A new dawn - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:49 pm

Moonpaw layed down on some plain dirt by where the fresh kill pile was supposed to be and relaxed. She wanted to watch the other cats and not make her paws sore standing up all day.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:51 pm

" Are you loyal to your sister or to your clan I wonder. What if it came to a fight," Dawnfur wondered aloud. She looked bhind her and noticed that both her sisters were gone from her protection. Ugh, she sighed. I guess I cant act like there kits anymore.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:59 pm

"well its not up to me, go stand by Nightstep and wait for Bloodstar he will decide if the two of you can stay" Shadetail Swayed back and forth. "we will have to do something about the camp's entrance its too easy for stray cats to find and enter it."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:03 pm

" Umm.. I'll help you Sahdetail," Dawnfur said eagerly. She wanted to know more baout Shadetail.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:07 pm

Firesong was a little offended when the cats called her unloyal and a stray." Even though I still love my sister, It will not come between me and Shadowclan. If you need help fixing the entrance, I could help too."
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:09 pm

Shadetail turned around to face face the two cats " thanks for the offer but this is something i'll handle when the rest of you go out hunting, i don't want any cats coming in and out while i'm working on the entrance."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:15 pm

Dawnfur wanted to hiss at the copy cat ( lol ). She really didnt want to start off bad with the cat, but she wasnt even accpeted into the clan yet and she already wanted to to warrior duties. She stalked off to where Bloodstar was sitting and she sulked.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:21 pm

Firesong felt and saw on the other cat who wanted to help's face that she was angery at her.
What is wrong with her. I only want to help the clan while I'm here. Even if I don't make it in I still will leave with the knowledge that I helped them before. Firesong started walking over to her.Maybe getting to know one another will help. "Hi, if I made you mad I'm sorry. Let's start over. What's your name?" she said in an effort to be friends.

Last edited by Scarletstar-Admin on Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:22 pm

Shadetail tilted his head to the side, he couldn't understand why Dawnfur would his at this new cat then just storm off. he shook his head and walked through the camp's entrance to give it a closer inspection.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:30 pm

Firesong started lashing her tail in antisipation.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:50 pm

"uh so do i go out of the camp and wait?" Nightstep knew alot about the clans from Warclaw but need a little help
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:50 pm

" Im not mad," Dawnfur said calming down. She didnt want the cat to know how she felt about Shadetail. She barely knew the her.
" My name is Dawnfur. These are my twin sisters Moonpaw and Sunpaw," she said pointing at her sisters.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:01 pm

"Nice to meet you. I am Firesong and I am wondering to if I need to wait outside since I'm not in the clan yet too."
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:54 pm

(Sorry I'm late. I got a virus on my computer and so now I'm on my grandma's computer. I won't be able to get on much more until its fixed, though).

Blodstar sighed inwardly to himself. Another hunting trip foiled. "Dawnfur, Sunpaw and Moonpaw go out hunting. It looks like I won't be joining you today," he ordered, looking at the three cats. He turned back to the two new cats. "Welcome, both of you," he meowed. "I am Bloodstar, leader of ShadowClan. Nightstep," he said, turning to the black cat. "You are welcome to be out Medicine Cat. We are in need of one and it looks as though you know what to do. Firesong," he meowed, turning to the ginger she-cat. "You are welcome to join as a Warrior. I am glad you are interested in ShadowClan, but remember not to let your loyalties waver. You have chosen ShadowClan over ThunderClan, the one you sister is in, and I expect your loyalties to lie here." He spoke calmly to them, but his voice carried athority and leadership. His red eyes looked at the new cats evenly with a welcome.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:26 pm

Nightstep bowed his head respectivly "Thank you Bloodstar" Nightstep said
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:53 pm

Shadetail padded back into the camp thinking out loud " ok a few more brambles and maybe a stone or two and it should be good enough to keep any kitty pet and other clans out, at least i hope so. he looked up at Bloodstar standing in front of the two cats " so you decided to let them stay Bloodstar?"
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:59 pm

Bloodstar turned to Shadetail. "Of course." He lowered his voice so that only Shadetail could hear the next part. "Keep an eye on them for me, expecially Firesong. I'm not saying they will do anything wrong, its just to stay on the safe side."
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:00 pm

Shadetail nodded his head "don't worry i'll keep a close watch Bloodstar"
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:52 pm

"Thank you, Shadetail," Bloodstar meowed. He turned back to the new medicine cat. "Nightstep, I'm sure you will alredy find that your herb supply is stocked inside your den, feel free to move in at any time." He indicated the Medicine Cat's den with a flick of his tail. "Shadetail," he mewed, turning back to his trusted Deputy. "Since you are done with the enterance, I want you to join Dawnfur and Moonpaw hunting. StarClan knows your the best hunter in the Clan, so bring us back alot of fresh-kill. Remark the borders while your there also. Sunpaw will stay with me for training. Firesong, I want you to stay and guard the camp."
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
A new dawn - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/100A new dawn - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:01 pm

Moonpaw stood up and stretched from laying down so long. Her legs still felt tired from the journey from the rogue lands to here. She yawned and then ran out of the entrance, not even waiting for the other two. (continued in Dark Shadows Path)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new dawn
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Warriors :: Shadowclan :: Shadowclan camp-
Jump to: