Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new dawn

Go down 
+4
Admin-Mudpelt
Warclaw
shadowwolf445
Twilight
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
A new dawn Left_bar_bleue100/100A new dawn Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: A new dawn   A new dawn I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:04 pm

Bloodstar emerged from his den at the base of the highrock and was immediately hit by the bright dawn light streaming through the camp. He flicked his ears back and sat down, sighing at the thought of how small his Clan was. He looked around the camp, the nursery, the apprenteces' den, the Warriors' den, the Medicine cat's den and the elder's den. 'The other Clans are probbly live and active with cats,' he thought grimly. He stared off and lost connection with reality for a second, he could almost feel the soft pelt of his old mate at his side. His red eyes flicked to his side, but he saw nothing. A flicker of sadness went through him and he turned to look ahead again.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Health:

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:51 pm

Shadetail exited the warriors den where he had a clear veiw of most of the camp the sun was starting to rise but the camp seemed empty and depressing. he looked up towards highrock and saw Bloodstar looking over the camp. the look in his eyes told every thing Shadetail needed to know, he bounded over to Bloodstar and sat next to him " a leader shouldn't have such a hopless look in their eyes, you knew it you would be a rough start when became leader of shadowclan now its your job to make this clan strong. Starclan would have never chosen you if they thought you couldn't do it"
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:32 am

Bloodstar purred slightly, though he knew Shadetail was right. "Thats true, we should stay on the positive side of things for now." He turned back to the rising sun in the sky. "We should get some hunting done, at least. Come on." He flicked his tail as a signal to follow, and jumped off of the hirock and out through the enterance.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:50 pm

Shadetail stood up and bounded after his leader
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Health:

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:06 pm

Warpaw was behind a tree looking at the Shadowclan Leader and Warrior but keeping alert
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:24 pm

Bloodstar halted abruptly at the enterance to camp. He thought he caught scent of ThunderClan, but he wasn't sure. He lifted his head and parted his jaws to drink in the scent, and realized that it was ThunderClan. He spun around and spotted the intruder; it looked to be an Apprentice. Bloodstar drew his lips back in a furious snarl and flew at the apprentice, knocking her to her side. "What do we have here?" he spat. "A ThunderClan spy?" He lashed his tail angrily, still keeping a firm paw on the Apprentices chest.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:27 pm

"Oh come on get off me! I have no friends in Thunderclan and i wanted to see if anyone would want to be friends with a rouge! besides my Mother was a Shadowclan warrior before she become a rouge and i am NOT a spy" Warpaw pushed him off her chest
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:31 pm

"That means nothing," Bloodstar spat, still bristling. "You smell of ThunderClan, and your obviously not part of ShadowClan. Your not welcome here. Leave now." His red eyes were burning with hatred toward ThunderClan, why on earth would they send a spy, and apprentice at that, straight into ShadowClan?
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:34 pm

"Oh really? fine then MAKE ME! i am not as foolish as you think! and no one knows i am here anyway Snowstar did not send me NO ONE sent me oh and i got a name it is Warpaw i am going to be a warrior today but i am willing to pick a fight!" Warpaw was looking as if she had mixed blood and something stirred her something awakened her
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:37 pm

"How dare you?" Bloodstar said angrily. "I can't believe you'd pick a fight with a leader when your clearly outnumbered two to one. You've got guts, I'll tell you that, but your tresspassing onto ShadowClan territory. Your way over your head you little runt. I'll give you one last chance to leave or you'll pay with your life."
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:41 pm

"All i came here for is for Thunderclan and Shadowclan to be allies Leaders think to the past but you need to think of now! both Clans have no kits but Windclan do for there they are stronger but if you say know i shall go with no fight" Warpaw circled the Leader looking calm
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:45 pm

"Of course I say no. Now GET OUT," Bloodstar spat the last two words, still bristiling and snarling angrily. Who did this Apprentice think she is? Waltzing right into ShadowClan territory like nothing, without any orders from her leader.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:50 pm

Warpaw dipped her head respectively and walked away but still smiling "Good-bye weak Shadowclan" She went to the edge of Thunderclans territory and went to sleep
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:54 pm

Bloodstar remained where he was, still bristling and lashing his tail angrily at the apprentice. He turned back to Shadetail and grunted abruptly, still mad, as a sign for him to follow. "Can you believe that?" he spat. "A ThunderClan apprentice walking right into the hear of ShadowClan territory and asking for an alliance." He snorted and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:42 am

" i can't beleave it either bllod star but know we have a problem, with warpaw easily entering the shadowclan camp she may know that our numbers are small, but thunderclan may not be so well off either. if they are desprate enough to come to use and ask to be allies. we need to gather more members soon before word spreads we can't afford to to look weak to the other clans."
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:30 pm

Bloodstar stoped walking and came back to Shadetail. Obviously their hunting trip would be delayed for a bit. "I agree," he meowed, calming down. "But its not like we can stroll around the whole forest looking for members," he added. "They'll come on their own, I guess. And who cares what that runt says? We're still the strong and bold ShadowClan no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:35 pm

Gem stumbled on a big log. She then looked behind her to make sure her sisters were following. They seemed to be keeping up. Sun with her unending energy was bouncing along and chased after a occasional butterfly. Moon on the other hand walked in a quiet trot. She hadnt said a word the whole time. Gem hoped she was doing the right thing.
Gem had had this feeling that had pushed her to do this. So it really wasnt Gems fault was it? Of course it would be if this turned out wrong. Gem swallowed and then persued her goal.

Sun looked up at the bright light shining through the trees. Suddenly a wind wipped by her face and she could all of the sudden smell her mother. The smell of conforting and somehow made her want ot keep going. She rushed up to gem and kept pace with her.

Gem suddenly spotted and opeing in the trees. She couldnt smell many cat; just a few.
' Sun, Moon, get behind me,' Gem said gently. She didnt want to scare the young cats. She then entered the camp.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
A new dawn Left_bar_bleue95/100A new dawn Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:36 pm

Moon smelled an odd smell, like what her mother had smelt like when they were born. The scent had long since faded away from both Sun and Moon but she liked it. She wondered if they would get exiled forever. If these visious cat eating cats would eat them. Of course Moon had a big imagination. She saw Sunpaw almost hopping to look around her sister at the clan cats.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:41 pm

Bloodstar turned his head to another scent, but this time it wasn't of one of the Clans. This scent was unfamiliar to him. As he turned, he found three cats at the enterance. He glanced back at Shadetail breifly, then calmly padded to the enterance to meet the new cats. "Hello," he greeted them. "I'm Bloodstar, the leader of this Clan." He looked to the three cats expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:45 pm

Gem stared at the two cats and couldnt find her voice. She soon recovered though and fell into a submissive pose.
" Hello, my name is Gem. And these are my sisters Sun and Moon. Our mother was a rogue, but our father was a warrior here. His name was Russetpelt. I have no idea if you knew him, but we would be extrememly thankful if you would accept us into you clan," Gem said carefully. She looked up briefully at the cats and then stood up. She could feel the wind ruffel her silken fur and smelled her mothers conforting scent.

Sun looked up, no longer excited at the two impressive cats. They were more than 3 times her size and intimidating. She dragged Moon behind their sister and hundled there.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:04 pm

Bloodstar was silent for a moment, thinking back. "I do remember Russetfur. He was a bold and noble Warrior and I was proud to have him in my Clan. You are welcome to join as a Warrior, but your sisters look to be old enough to be Apprentices. We'll have all of your naming cerimonies today if you are okay with your placements in the Clan." He looked at the two smallest she-cats behind Gem with a warm look. "There's no need to be afraid. I mean no harm to you or your siblings," he said assuringly.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:31 pm

Gem smiled with releif. She could feel the wait of worry leave her. She had a home.
" Yes my sisters are apprentice age. And thank you once again Bloodstar," She said smiling. She looked to Bloodstars side and saw another cat. He looked like a cat that Gem might like to know better. She then turned to her sisters.
" You two please, its ok," She reasured them.

Sun looked up and saw that the cats meant them no harm. The excitement came back immeideatily. An apprentice wow! She wondered who her mentor would be. She would love to be Bloodstars he seemed like a great leader.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:52 pm

Bloodstar nodded politely, "Of course. Now, I suppose I should show you around the camp?" he wondered aloud. He pointed with his muzzle to the large rock in the camp. "That is the Highrock. It is where I'll be to hold a Clan meeting. At the base is my den. Across from the Highrock is the Warriors' den, thats where you will sleep, along with Shadetail, my Deputy," he added, glancing back at his deputy. "The Medicine cat's den is to your right. Beside that is the nursery, where the Queens who are expecting or nursing kits stay. The Apprentices' den and the Elders' den are side-by-side at the other side of the Highrock. You two," he meowed, looking at the two younger cats, "Will sleep together in the Apprentices' den."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:56 pm

Gem nodded. She took in all that Bloodstar said and founbd herself feeling that she belonged her. SHe sighed with happiness. She couldnt wait till she was givin her warrior name. She had been dreaming of that ever since her mother had first started telling her stories about her fathers clan.

Sun looked at where she would be sleeping and rushed to it. She looked inside and gasped with joy.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
A new dawn Left_bar_bleue95/100A new dawn Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:00 pm

Moon followed Sun with excitement. She was excited about getting her apprentice name. She wondered who her mentor would be. She sniffed a little longer inside the den then went back to the clearing with her sister. She hoped the ceremonie happened soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new dawn
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Warriors :: Shadowclan :: Shadowclan camp-
Jump to: