Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new dawn

Go down 
+4
Admin-Mudpelt
Warclaw
shadowwolf445
Twilight
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
A new dawn - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100A new dawn - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

A new dawn - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:44 am

Dawnfur purred as her sister woke up to give her paw a lick and then fell back to sleep. Dawnfur decided to get some prey for Moonpaw when she woke up. She carried back a throush for Moonpaw and a squierrl for Nightstep.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
A new dawn - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100A new dawn - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:56 am

"Thank you Dawnfur" Nightstep said with gratitude as he sorted the herbs
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:53 am

" Your welcome," Dawnfur replyed. She then sat down and stared ouut the entrance; trying to pick out the pelt of the only cat she was looking for. Dawnfur was wracked with tension. She really wanted to be liked by Shadetail, but every time she tried to flirt she always came out as annoying. Dawnfur sighed.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:15 pm

Bloodstar looked up at the rising mon, seeing that it was full tonight. He turned and bounded on top of the Highrock, yowling for everyone to gather below. "Cats of ShadowClan," he began. "Tonight is the night for the Gathering to take place." He gazed over to where the Medicine Cat's den was. "Nightstep," he called. "Is Moonpaw fit enough to travel to the Gathering?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
A new dawn - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue95/100A new dawn - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:22 pm

"Yes, just a few scratches," Moonpaw said quickly before Nightstep could reply. She peered over at Nightstep flashing him a glance that said, I want to go.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:12 pm

A gathering!Firesong thought. she got up from sitting by Moonpaw and help the cat walk over to the rest of the cats. "This should be a very interesting one since it is the first of the new clans.
I can't wait!", she said with excitment.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:43 pm

Bloodstar nodded at Moonpaw's words. His words rang across the clearing as he spoke. "Everyone may come to this Gathering. Get a piece of fresh-kill and meet me at the enterance to depart." He jumped down from the Highrock and padded over to the fresh-kill pile. He grabbed a small vole for himself and quickly finished it off. Swiping his tounge over his jaws, he walked to the enterance to wait for the others.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:18 pm

Nightstep stared at Moonpaw saying "Ok Bloodstar" Nightstep thought about Warclaw would she be there?
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:06 pm

"i'm glad we were able to raise our numbers before the gathering" Shadetail said thinking out loud. he padded over to Moonpaw "i'm glad to see your awake i thought you might end up sleeping through the gathering, well tou heard Bloodstar lets eat so we can be on way."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:24 pm

Dawnfur slunk to the freshkill pile and grabbed a thrush. The excitement of the gathering was conpletely lost on the broken hearted cat. After she had forced the tasteless to her prey she headed to the entrance as far away from Shadetail as she could get.

Sunpaw had already eaten so she rushed to her mentors side.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:
A new dawn - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue95/100A new dawn - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:01 pm

Moonpaw walked over tocthe fresh kill pile and ate a sparrow. She tore at the feathers, one sticking to her nose.She pawed at it, and then walked over to her mentor. "What are gatherings like?" Moonpaw asked excitedly, "Are there a lot of cats?"
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:07 pm

Bloodstar watched each cat take a piece of fresh-kill for themselves. He overheard Moonpaw, and answered for Shadetail. "The cats of every Clan are there, but you must not attack them. Tonight we are under the truce of StarClan, and no cat, I hope, will break it." He turned back to the camp, then got to his paws. "Lets go," he meowed, turning and padding out of the enterance to the Gathering Place.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:14 pm

Moonpaw quickly followed behind. She didn't know what the other clans were like, but she hoped that none of them would break the truce.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:18 pm

Dawnfur then followed behind Moonpaw, her sister Sunpaw bounccng excitedly behind her.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:14 pm

Iceheart slowly walked into the camp "Hello is anyone here?" Iceheart meowed as she padded into the middle of the camp
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:42 pm

Shadetail padded into the camp. he was confussed abot the on goings of windclan and thunderclan but he didn't let it bother him too much. that was there problem not his.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:09 pm

Dawnfur padded into camp and immediatly saw Shadetail standing in the middle of the clearing. How was she going to live in Shadowclan if everytime she saw him she felt like this? No, you are not going to go back to the sad life you once lived, she told herself. She then sat under a bush and waited for the rest of everyone to come.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:35 pm

Bloodstar returned, thinking about the problems between WindClan and ThunderClan. He shook his head; that was not the business of ShadowClan. He sighed and sat outside of his den, once again watching the commotion of the camp. His head fell some when he realised that this was the first Gathering he had been to without his mate at his side. He looked up at Silverpelt, wondering if Crystalheart had watched the Gathering. He looked back at the camp and saw the way Dawnfur reacted when she saw Shadetail. He was confused for a second, and padded over to her. "Is something wrong, Dawnfur?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:44 pm

Dawnfur looked up susprised. Had she been that obivous.
" Im fine," Danwfur said trying to sound normal.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:54 pm

Bloodstar looked at her uncertainly, but soon nodded. "Okay, then. Feel free to talk if you need to," he meowed, then padded away to his den for the night.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:55 pm

Moonpaw padded up to her sister. "I'm going to bed in the apprentice den," she said tiredly. She walked over to the den and lay down in the soft moss.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:56 pm

Shadetail Notice how Dawnfur hid away after she saw him. he knew she was avoiding him but he didn't pay much mind to her at first but now it was starting to get nerves. he padded over to her she was hiding and sat about a tails length away from her. " Dawnfur you can come out and tell me why your hiding from me or you could just stay under there it doesn't really matter to me but if your going to have to stop avioding me"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:59 pm

" Its not like it would even matter if I told you," Dawnfur said sadly. She really wanted to tell Shadetail, but she didnt want to sound stupid. ( gtg I'll try to get on when I can )
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:27 pm

Shadetail sighed "well you will never know if it matters unless you tell me, now come from under there"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:31 pm

Dawnfur giggled a little at the ' under there coment '. She slowly came out from under the bush. It was now or never, she thought.
" Shadetail Ive been avoiding you becasue ive had sort of a crush on you. But you dont seem to notice me. And when you do its to contradict me," Dawnfur said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new dawn
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Warriors :: Shadowclan :: Shadowclan camp-
Jump to: