Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new dawn

Go down 
+4
Admin-Mudpelt
Warclaw
shadowwolf445
Twilight
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
A new dawn - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100A new dawn - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

A new dawn - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:33 pm

"well that explains the way you have been acting" Shadetail mewed. he stood up and walked next to her " Dawnfur its not that i'm conterdicting you i just do it so the clan can become stronger. remeber i am the dupty and i have duties i have to attend to. i can't always notice things such as this."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
A new dawn - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100A new dawn - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:12 pm

" Now I feel stupid about sharing my feelings. I know this might sound weird but how do you feel. You know about me," Dawnfur asked tentavily. She had too klnow.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:46 pm

Shadetail shifted on his paws "well i'm not really used to showing my feelings to anyone so i'm sorry if this sounds blunt. Dawnfur though it didn't start right away i have grown fond of you, i may not show it all the time but thas just the way i am"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:57 pm

Dawnfur's eyes grew warm. She was happy that her scattered feelings were returned. She couldnt wait to learn more about Shadetail. She wanted to become his friend not just an admirerer. She stood up .
" Thanks for that I feel alot better. Maybe we can go hunting later. Well I guess I'll see you around," Dawnfur said softly. She padded past Shadetail, her silky fur brushing against his. She was elayted that he, using his own words, was 'fond' of her. She padded to her nest and turned around twice and then fell down. She slipped into her dreams more easier than the last night.

Sunpaw trodded into the camp. Her energy was gone now that the gathering was over. She padded to her nest and collasped in a heap. She soon was in her usual dreams of frolicking through the forest.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:42 pm

Shadetail watched as she padded back to the den he felt something he never had before. what could have brought this feeling, was it the look in Dawnfur's eyes when he spoke of her. whatever the reason was he made him feel happy something he hasn't felt in quite some time. he padded over to the entrance of the den and sat decideinng to keep guard for the night.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:43 pm

~In the Morning~

The warm sun came above the horison in a blaze of bink and yellow. The light in the camp intensified until Sunpaw could see every little corner. She was staring at eh warriors den where her sister sat sleeping soundly. Why was she acting so weird? Sunpaw had watched as Dawnfur had come out from under her bush when Shadetail had called her. They had talked for a while and when it had ended Dawnfur looked different. Sunpaw was still trying to figure out what the look was. SHe had remembered seeing it only once before. It was the same look that their mother had been wearing when Sunpaw and Moonpaw were born. Joy and happiness. Sunpaw was still puzzeled at why Dawnfur would be joyful towards Shadetail. She had been doing nothing but trying to avoid him lately. Oh, well. Sisters are so hard to figure out. Expesially older ones.
Sunpaw looked up at the dawn lighting the sky. She padded out of her den, trying not to disturb her sister and walked over to Dawnfur. She pawed her gently.
" What," She grumbled tiredly. " Do you know that you just intterupted the best dream I've ever had," She said getting up and flashing a glare at her sister.
" I was just wondering what was up with you and Shadetail last night," Sunpaw explained.
Dawnfurs face softened at the mention of Shadetail. Then it went back to the annoyed face she was wearing before.
" Did you know that when young apprentices, like yourself, stick their noses in warriors bussiness then they end up losing them," Dawnfur said jokenly.
Sunpaw stuck her nose out at her sister and then turned around. She kept her head down the whole way back to her den either in shame or to protect her pink nose.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:11 pm

Bloodstar woke up in a rather cheerful mood. He hauled himself to his paws and emerged into the main clearing. He saw Sunpaw walk to the Warriors' den then back to her own. Bloodstar padded to the Warriors' den and prodded Shadetail. "Shadetail, I want you to gather border patrols, but leave some cats to guard the camp. Hunt while your out, we could use it," he meowed. "I'm going out to train Sunpaw." He turned and then headed to the apprentices' den. "Sunpaw, lets go training," he meowed, waiting with his head in the den.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:41 pm

Firesong saw a cat walk into the camp."Uh, Bloodstar, a cat has come into the camp.", she said walking over to the leader.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:41 pm

Sunpaw had been sulking in her den when she heard her mentor call her.
" Yes, Bloodstar," She said jumpeing up and heading out of the den.

Dawfur looked up as Bloodstar adressed Shadetail.
" I'll go with him, Bloodstar," Dawnfur said. She was happy that she had groomed before stepping out of the den.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:13 pm

Shadetail blinked his eyes open and yawned " alright Bloodstar" he mewed sleepyly. he spent most of the night sitting at the entrance of the camp's entrance just thinking. something he hasn't done in while, he only dod this when something upsets him or when something in his life might change "i'll take Moonpaw and Dawnfur, Moonpaws hunting is almost as good as mine we should be able to bring back enough for the clan." he sat up and began to quickly groom himself
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:09 pm

Dawnfur went to get her sister, dragged her out by her tail and waited by the freshkill pile. She took a look at herself in a puddle and saw that she looked okay. She ate a shrew quickly then sat quietly.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
A new dawn - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue95/100A new dawn - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:16 pm

Moonpaw was startled when her sister dragged her out. Guess wer'e going somewhere. She said she ate a shrew at the freskill pile and then waited.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:08 pm

"I'll go hunting Shadetail if you like.", Firesong said, eager to searve her clan.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:37 pm

Nightstep was in his den sorting the herbs he had got
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:03 pm

Shadetail turned in looked at firesong. "well Bloodstar needs cats to to stay at the camp..... but with things going on between windclan and thunderclan i guess it will be ok if you come."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:22 pm

" So can we go now," Dawnfur said impatiently. She wanted to smell the forest scents that made her feel at home.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:30 pm

Another yawn escaped from Shadetails jaws "ok Dawnfur we'er leaving now, just calm down" Shadetail still felt tired he just wanted to hurry up and do the patrol so he could get back to his nest. "come on everyone" he padded sleeply out of the camp into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:31 pm

Dawnfur followed with Moonpaw at her back. She enjoyed the life of a warrior.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:17 pm

Nightstep shook his head warriors,so proud he thought smiling
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:33 pm

Firesong followed the group of cats, excited that she got to go with her first hunting group.
Back to top Go down
VampyrumEclipse
kit

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:19 pm

Tigerpath crouched in the bushes. He was gazing undetected into ShadowClan territory. Would this work?

Let's just get it over with.

He darted into the camp, not caring if he was noticed by anyone. He confronted the leader. Panting, he mewed, "Sorry to barge in like this, but... I'd like to join your Clan. See, I don't have one, and I would be a good addition to your cats...." He smiled, a glint in his eyes and white fangs.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:49 pm

Nightstpe looked up from his herbs and looked at the newcomer and thought strong,looks fast, and.. Nightstep thought more agile he finally thought. Nightstep walked over to the new one "Hello, I am Nightstep" He bowed his head and stood up tall "I am the medicine cat, i am sure Bloodstar shall let you join Shadowclan" He said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:59 pm

(It's been so long since someone actually posted in the camp that I can't remember if Bloodstar is out training Sunpaw right now or not.... o.o Someone fill me in? xD)
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:07 pm

(Yeah. But they're coming back now.)
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
A new dawn - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue95/100A new dawn - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:22 pm

Moonpaw padded into camp. She set down her prey in the fresh kill pile. Moonpaw headed over to the apprentice den and then gave herself a bath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new dawn   A new dawn - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new dawn
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Warriors :: Shadowclan :: Shadowclan camp-
Jump to: