Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gathering soon!

Go down 
+3
Goldenwing
Twilight
Admin-whitefeather
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
Gathering soon! Left_bar_bleue95/100Gathering soon! Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

Gathering soon! Empty
PostSubject: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:13 pm

Maplestar jumped on top of the rock that was her den. She yowled, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here for a clan meeting!" She saw the cats gather at the base of her rock. "The gathering is tonight and some cats will go but others wil have the privialige of staying and gaurding the camp. Swiftstep, Goldenwing, Petalfur and I, will go to the gathering. Unless Duskpelt feels up to it." Maplestar said, and then looked at Duskpelt to see if she wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
Gathering soon! Left_bar_bleue100/100Gathering soon! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

Gathering soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:17 pm

Duskpelt emerged from the nursery to gaze up at the Highrock where her leader sat. "If it is alright with you, Maplestar," she mewed. "I would like to stay here."
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Health:

Gathering soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:49 pm

Goldenwing yawned in the darkness of her den, awoken by the yowl of her leader. She stretched once and then padded out of her den to sit below the Highrock. Her eyes lit up at the thought of her first Gathering as a Medicing Cat. She looked forward to seeing the Medicine Cats of the other Clans. When Duskpelt said she wished to stay at the camp, Goldenwing wasn't surprized. Her kits would come soon, tonight even, maybe. It's best if she stayed here.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Health:

Gathering soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:15 pm

Swifstep padded out of the warriors den as his leader called all the cats. he walked over to the nursery when Dustpelt said she would be staying. " it feels odd not having you go to the gathering this would be the first time we both didn't go." he mewed he nuzzled his mate "i'll stay if you want i wouldn't want you to be stuck here alone."
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

Gathering soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:21 pm

Duskpelt nuzzled Swiftstep, twining her tail with his. "I know," she mewed. "But I want you to tell me everything when you get back. Go for the both of us, I'll be waiting when you get back." She buried her nose in his soft fur, finding comfort and safety there.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Health:

Gathering soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:39 pm

"alright" Swiftstep purred "i'll be sure to tell you everything once we get back." he stood up and started to walk toawrds the camp's entrance but he paused and turned back around to his mate. "are you hungry i could fecth you something from the fresh-kill pile before we go."
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

Gathering soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:43 pm

Duskpelt let out a pleased purr. "No thanks, I'm not hungry," she meowed. The cool night air ruffled her fur and she looked up at the ever-rising moon. They still had plenty of time to get to the Gathering, but that didn't mean they should be late.

Last edited by Twilight on Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

Gathering soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:19 pm

Petalfur jumped with joy. Her first gathering! Then she remembered that her brother wouldnt be going with her and turned to him. Before she had been looking Smoketail was seething. He had been looking forward to his first gathering, but when his sister had turned he had hidden his expression well. Now it just looked like he had a peice of tough fress kill stuck in his throat.
" Its fine, Petalfur. Just tell me everything when you get back and dont get too friendly with the other clan cats," Smoketail said. He then padded to the top of the pit. The night was clear and he could spot the moon in all its glory.

Petalfur stared after her brother sadly. This was something she had wanted to do with him, but she wouldnt pass up this oppurtunity. She sat outside the gorse tuinnel to the flat plains above.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

Gathering soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:58 pm

Maplstar leaped down from her rock and called for the cats going to the gathering. The moon was up, and shining brightly on all of the pelts of the cats in the camp. She was satisfied with her clan, and how they were turning out. All of them had a part in the clan. She padded to the ntrance, padding on. Her clan needed to get a move on before they were the very last to the gathering.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

Gathering soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:16 pm

Petalfur obediantly followed her leader as she said goodbye to Smoketail.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

Gathering soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:27 pm

Duskpelt watched them leave. She hoped everything went well, and she was a bit sad to see Swiftstep leave for a Gathering without her there. They rarely went to a Gathering without the other there, but she knew this was an impotant time and she wanted to know what was happening with the other Clans. She glanced at Smoketail and felt sympathy for him not being able to go with his sister. She got to her paws and padded over, sitting beside him. "There will be other Gatherings," she meowed in hopes of cheering him up. "I'm sure Petalfur will tell you all about it when she gets back, and we needed a strong warrior to guard the camp." She smiled at him, still hoping to cheer him.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

Gathering soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:05 pm

" Yeah your right," Smoketail said. " Tell me if you need anything," he said walking to his den.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

Gathering soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:14 pm

Maplestar trotted into her territory. She was furious. She came into camp and waited for her warriors. Her paws itched to make her be in a better mood and have Patchkit's apprentice cereimony. She decided to once her warriors came, to cheer them up.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Character sheet
Health:

Gathering soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:48 pm

Goldenwing padded behind Maplestar, her pelt still bristling. She halted beside her leader looking at the scratches she had gotten. One of them was bleeding some. She rushed to her den and returned a moment later with a bundle of Cobweb and a few poppyseeds in case they hurt. "Take these, Maplestar," she mewed as she set the seeds in front of her leader. Goldenwing wadded up the Cobweb and pressed them onto the scratches.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

Gathering soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:52 pm

"Thanks, Goldenwing," Maplestar said, as she licked up the poppy seeds. She could feel the cold breeze blowing across the moor, and chilling her. The prophesy didn't make sense. Kin didn't attack kin, or did it? "Goldenwing, there was a prophesy that my ancestor, Oaktail told me of. Kin will attack kin, and the feilds will be destoyed. How can that be? The prophesy was tonight," Maplestar said.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Character sheet
Health:

Gathering soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:57 pm

Goldenwing dipped her head respectfully, then stopped to think about the prophecy. "I'm... not sure, Maplestar," she meowed. She thought back to the Gathering. What had happened? Maplestar and a warrior from ThunderClan were fighting... Goldenwing's eyes widened as she thought. There was something about the ThunderClan warrior that reminded her of Maplestar. "Are you sure... you don't know that warrior?" she asked hesitantly, hoping she was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

Gathering soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:01 pm

Maplestar frowned saying, "No, but it does make sense like that. Maybe the kin will attack kin will come soon, if Thunderclan attacks."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

Gathering soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:14 pm

Petalfur padded in and her brother immediatly came to her worried. He had seen Maplestars scraches and was very worried that Petalfur had been hurt.
" I'm not hurt. Maplestar fought with a overly confident Thunderclan rat and she got a couple of scratches. Then we left," Petalfur said. She really wanted to see Patchkits ceromony. So she lead her brother to the clearing.
" Are you ok, Maplestar," Petalfur asked.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

Gathering soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:21 pm

"yes," Maplestar smiled warmly. She twitched her whiskers in thanks to Goldenwing. She climbed up ontop of her den and then yolwed, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

Gathering soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:24 pm

Petalfur smiled back and sat down next to her brother. ( gtg )
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

Gathering soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:32 pm

Duskpelt rushed up to meet the arriving cats, stoping by Swiftstep's side. She overheard Petalfur and was glad no one was seriously hurt. She was about to ask Swiftstep about the Gathering, but was interuppted by Maplestar's yowl. Duskpelt sat below the Highrock to listen.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

Gathering soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:40 pm

"We have gotton a new kit in our clan," Maplestar said, and then paused and flicked her tail towards Patchkit, "He is ready to become an apprentice." Maplestar motion for him to step forward. Maplestar bounded down to meet him.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

Gathering soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:00 am

Patchkit stood up excitedly. He could feel blood pounding in his ears. He couldn't wait. He stepped forward.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

Gathering soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:54 pm

"Patchkit you are ready to learn the ways of the warrior code, and so therefore, until you get your warrior name, you will be known as, Patchpaw. Your mentor will be Swiftstep," Maplestar said. She had considered Smoketail, but then Duskpelt's kits would have to be mentored by their father. Usually, you would want anouther cat to do it, such as Smoketail or Petalfur. "Patchpaw! Patchpaw!" she chanted.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

Gathering soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:06 pm

"Patchpaw! Patchpaw!" Duskpelt chanted happily, padding over to congratulate him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gathering soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering soon!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next