Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gathering soon!

Go down 
+3
Goldenwing
Twilight
Admin-whitefeather
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenwing
kit

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
Gathering soon! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Gathering soon! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

Gathering soon! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:34 pm

Goldenwing joined the gathering cats below the Highrock and her eyes gleamed when Patchpaw had his cerimony. "Patchpaw! Patchpaw!" she joined in the chanting, rushing up to congratulate the new apprentice. She passed Duskpelt as she did so and she couldn't help but notice how Duskpelt was acting. Not that she was in a bad mood or anything, something just didn't seem right. "Duskpelt, can I talk with you for a second in my den?" Goldenwing mewed to the queen, padding off to wait in her den.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Health:
Gathering soon! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Gathering soon! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:36 pm

Duskpelt was about to turn in for the night when Goldenwing stopped her. "Of course," she replied, following the Medicine cat to her den. She wrapped her tail neatly around her front paws, waiting for Goldenwing to start.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:44 pm

"Do you feel any different?" Goldenwing asked when Duskpelt had settled herself. "I've noticed you seem to act differently, like maybe your in pain sometimes. Do you think its almost time?" Goldenwing had made sure to stock up on the right herbs for when Duskpelt needed them, and it looked like that time was very near.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:51 pm

Duskpelt flinched as if Goldenwing had bit her ear. "You've noticed?" she mewed. "Yes," she sighed. "The time is near, I'll admit. They might even come tomorrow if not tonight."
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:18 pm

Swiftstep chanted with the rest of his clan "Patchpaw, Patchpaw" now he would be Patchpaw's mentor. he was a ball of energy but he was sure he could handle it. he noitced Goldwing and Duskpelt walking into the medicene cats den, he slipped away from the others and walked into Goldwing's den. "is every think alright?" there was worry in his voice
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Duskpelt turned to see Swiftstep entering the Medicine Cat's den. "Yes, everything's alright," she mewed, pressing her muzzle to his. "Goldenwing told me that the kits should be coming soon." She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:31 pm

Swiftsteps eyes light up when he heard the kits would come soon. he licked Duskpelt between the ears "how soon will they come?"
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:40 pm

"She and I agree that it would be tomorrow, if not tonight," Duskpelt mewed, repeating what she and Goldenwing had discussed. She turned her head to the Medicine cat and dipped her head. "Thank you," she meowed and turned to head outside.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:53 pm

"tomarrow or tonight.." Swiftstep mewed. he followed Duskpelt out of the den "i didn't know it would be so soon, i can stay outside of you den if u want."
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:55 pm

Duskpelt smiled at him. "No, you go get some sleep. I'll be alright, don't worry." She buried her nose in his warm fur then turned and padded into the nursery, curling up in her nest.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:04 pm

Swiftstep watched her as she padded back to her den, the thought of him becoming a father made him feel excited he did'nt think he would hadly be able to sleep tonight but he padded back to the warriors den to try and get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:36 pm

Goldenwing dipped her head also, smiling happily. When the pair left, she lay in her nest, but she didn't go to sleep. She was determined to stay up the whole night in case Duskpelt needed her help.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:56 pm

After Petalfur had finished congratulating Patchpaw she slunk to the Warriors den where her brother was already in his nest; eager for details about the gathering.
Petalfur explained everything and then shared tongues with her bother. They soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
Gathering soon! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100Gathering soon! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:59 pm

(I'm using the library computer so that's why I'm on, but otherwise at my house, I don't have electricity. It should come on soon!)

Maplestar smiled warmly at Patchpaw, and then padded into her den. The full moon shone on her fur, through the small gap in the rocks. The horrible Thunderclan cat looked like Maplestar's father. She decided to ignore the fact that they were kin, and focas on keeping the feilds and cats of Windclan safe. One last look at the moon light, and she was asleep. It had been a long day. Tommorow morning her clan would stock up on fresh kill and she would make sure that Swiftstep got a chance to train Patchpaw.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:15 pm

A while had passed and Duskpelt felt no different. She finally managed to fall into a restless sleep, but was awake again a few minuted later because of a sharp pain that was gradually getting worse. At first she thought it was just another bellyache, but this felt like nothing she had ever had before. The pain dulled and then stabbed her again. She flexed her claws and threw her head back in a wordless yowl. She struggled, then was finally able to call out for her mate, she needed him more than anything right now. "Swiftstep!" she yowled. "Swiftstep, I need you!" She cringed as another stab of pain struck straight through her.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:21 pm

Goldenwing immediately got to her paws. She had been expecting it would be tonight. She gathered a few herbs then trotted swiftly into the nursery, ignoring the thorns that scraped her golden pelt on the way in. She sat beside Duskpelt, murmuring words of encouragement.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:47 pm

Swiftstep was suddely awoken by his mate's ugent call it sounded like she was in some pain. he quickly bolted out of the warrior's den and into the nursary where he saw Goldwing by her side. his eyes where glazed with worry Dustpelt look to be in a lot of pain and he knew not how to help her. he walked over to her and gently licked her between the ears. "i'm right here Duskpelt" he turned his head to look at Goldwing "will she be ok Goldwing? I can‘t bare to lose her"
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:37 pm

Patchpaw gleamed with joy at his new name. Patchpaw. Wow, that sound so cool to hear that! And Swiftstep as my mentor! Double wow!he thought. Then he saw his new mentor rush to the medicine cats den. He walked over to Maplestar and asked," Duskpelt told me she would have her kits soon. Do you think they'll come now? I can't wait to see them!"
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:53 pm

Goldenwing looked up in surprise as a cat burst through the nursery, but she was relieved to see Swiftstep. "Don't worry, she'll be alright. Just stay here with her, that's all you can do right now," she assured him. She looked back down at the queen's struggles and continued to mew encouragement. "I'ts alright, Duskpelt, you're doing fine."
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:
Gathering soon! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100Gathering soon! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:56 pm

" Yes it seems like Dustpelt is having her kits at last. That means more mouths to feed, so hurry to your den so you'll be rested for training. We are going to need you to help feed those tiny mouths," Maplestar said kindly. Maplestar was tired after the eventful gathering and decide sleep would do her well. She padded into her den and slept peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:06 pm

Duskpelt writhed in pain in her nest. She saw Swiftstep come in and relief flooded over her. She felt complete when he was here, and the encouragement from Goldenwing gave her more confidence. She winced as another wave of pain stabbed through her. This was going to be a long night.

-later-

Two small kits lay at Duskpelt's side, wriggling about and trying to get warmer. One, a female, was a light ginger she-cat. Even though her eyes weren't open yet Duskpelt could make out a deep ivy green behind her thin eyelids. The second kit, a male, looked just like his father. His eyes seemed to be amber. Duskpelt, tired and panting, licked the two small bundles at her side contentedly. She looked up at her mate, pure joy filling her pale green eyes and a smile showing on her jaws.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:58 pm

Goldenwing looked down at the small bundles of life with warm eyes. She quickly checked both kits, making sure they were both healthy. In the end, they were two perfectly healthy little kits. She also checked to make sure Duskpelt was okay, but it seemed she wasn't needed right now. "I'll leave you two alone for now. Call if you need me," she mewed, dipping her head to the two new parents. She turned and padded out of the nursery, more careful about the thorns now. She glanced around the camp, but it seemed everyone was asleep. She headed back to her own den and lay in her nest.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:08 pm

Swiftstep look at his kits then nuzzled his mate "you have done well Duskpelt we have two healthy kits" he lcked her muzzle his eyes were filled with pride he was now a father of two kits and their mother was someone who he shared a deep and loving bond with.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:53 pm

Maplestar could hear the kits mewling. Since she didn't want to bother Swiftstep and Duskpelt, she padded quietly into the medicene den. "Are the kits okey?" she asked Goldenwing when she saw that she wasn't asleep.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:14 pm

Petalfur padded out of the warriors den and stopped as she heard the sound of mewling. Dustpelt's kit! Petalfur padded to the nursery, but before she went in she thought that she better ask first.
" Dustpelt, may I come in to see the kits," Petalfur asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering soon!   Gathering soon! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering soon!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next