Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting ready for the Gathering

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
Getting ready for the Gathering Left_bar_bleue100/100Getting ready for the Gathering Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

Getting ready for the Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Getting ready for the Gathering   Getting ready for the Gathering I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:51 am

Snowstar entered camp. She didnt bother to announce to the rest of the clan that everything was fine. Most of everyone had been there.
Snowstar took a thrush from the pile and then jumped up on top of her legde and ate. She started to worry about how big the other clans might be. There clan might be the smallest. Come now, she told herself. Be realistic. The clans have only existed for a few moons now. Snowstar relaxed and finished her throush. She then waited for everyone else to take there share before the gathering.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
Getting ready for the Gathering Left_bar_bleue95/100Getting ready for the Gathering Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the Gathering   Getting ready for the Gathering I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:06 pm

Heathertail crept into the camp. She was nervous about what Windclan would do when Thunderclan announced about Windclan's betrayal of the warrior code. She went to the fresh kill pile to grab a sparrow, just in case she was going to the gathering. If she wasn't then she would need the energy to gaurd the camp anyway. Heathertail got her sparrow and layed down beside the warrior's den to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
Getting ready for the Gathering Left_bar_bleue100/100Getting ready for the Gathering Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the Gathering   Getting ready for the Gathering I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:12 pm

Silvermist padded into the camp. She headed to the fresh-kill pile and chose a mouse for herself. She padded over to the Warriors' den to eat, quickly finishing it off.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the Gathering   Getting ready for the Gathering I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:28 pm

Snowstar led her Clan to the Gathering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for the Gathering   Getting ready for the Gathering I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting ready for the Gathering
Page 1 of 1