Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The first gathering

Go down 
+3
Twilight
Goldenwing
Admin-whitefeather
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
The first gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100The first gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

The first gathering - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first gathering   The first gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:59 pm

Heathertail awoke. She opened her eyes to peer at her clan. She lay her head down again. Her ear felt like it had been torn by thorns.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
The first gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The first gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

PostSubject: Re: The first gathering   The first gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:35 pm

Bloodstar sighed, but he knew Snowstar was right. H jumped off of the Greatrock and flicked his tail to gather his warriors. "Come, ShadowClan," he ordered, bounding out of the clearing and to his own territory.

Silvermist licked Heathertail's fur roughly, worried about her friend, and padded behind her leader to ThunderClan territory.

Ravencry sighed and padded to the Greatrock where his leader sat. The last of the Clans were leaving and now RiverClan was by themselves.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
The first gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The first gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

PostSubject: Re: The first gathering   The first gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:38 pm

Nightstep padded after his leader
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

PostSubject: Re: The first gathering   The first gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:08 pm

(I am soooo sorry guys! I wasn't here all week and I'm trying to catch up!)

Scarletstar watched in horror and left with a huge headache from thinking so much about what just happened.Why would a leader break the code over a remark. Sure we have our pride, but that was just too much.She thought shaking her head. " Riverclan, we should go now."she yowled. She walked over to the cats tending to Heathertail and said," I am very sorry about Heathertail and hope she heals quickly." Then she lead her cats out of the gathering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first gathering   The first gathering - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first gathering
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2