Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The clan begins

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
The clan begins Left_bar_bleue100/100The clan begins Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

The clan begins Empty
PostSubject: The clan begins   The clan begins I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:28 pm

Scarletstar was exiting her den to leave the camp to hunt when she heard a noise in the bushes. Her heart started pounding.I hope this will be cat to join my clan!she thought to herself. She leaped to the bushes but before she landed a cat came through, startling her."Why are you here? And what is your name?!" she said in a serious meow. The orange spotted cat replied, " I am Sunsilk and I have come to join your clan in hope of help. I have heard of your clan and traveled here because I am about to give birth. I was a kittypet before,but my owners left me alone.", she finished her last words with heavy breathing. Scarletstar was shocked by her story." Since you are not trouble that has come from another clan, I'll help you. Thankyou for your choice." She nodded to the nursury. "Come quickly and lie down. It's time." Scarletstar and Sunsilk hobbled over as fast as Sunsilk could go. Relived, Sunsilk lay her head on the moss bed. Three beautful kits lay beside her suckling. Two boys and one girl.
" I want to name the one that looks like me", she nodded to the first boy, "Patchkit. And the other boy(the brown one),
Barkkit. The girl who is light brown with the white at the end of her tail will be Dewkit",Sunsilk finished. Sigh. " Thankyou so much Scarletstar for all your help."
Scarletstar smiled,"Yourwelcome,but you do know everything there is to know about clans,right?" Last night she had told Sunsilk all the rules and ways of life in a clan. She could not believe her luck! New kits already! It might not show on the outside,but on the inside she was jumping for joy! She now had to take care of Sunsilk, but it would be worth it.
"Yes I do Scarletstar", Sunsilk said with a hint of exausion in her voice.She looked out of the den to the camp to take it all in. Sunsilk was looking forward to her new life in Riverclan. Sunsilk fell asleep so Scarletstar went out hunting at the Streaming Trout River. Scarletstar came back with her catch and took one of the fish in her jaws and took it to Sunsilk. She dropped it in front of her,"You need to eat so your kits can be healthy." "Thank you'', and Sunsilk gobled it up.
(6 moons later)

"Whoa! Watch it there Barkkit!", Scarletstar yelled when the kit ran right in front of her to get to his other siblings. "Sorry Scarletstar. I'm just so excited to become an apprentice of yours!", and ran of with Dewkit."I wonder where Patchkit went? Have you seen him Scarletstar?",Sunsilk asked worried. "I have not, I will go out of camp and search now!", Scarletstar replied with a hurried meow.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

The clan begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:29 pm

Reedtail had followed the well known path to Riverclan. He hated it every step of the way. What if the clans were exactly how they had been before his mother had sacrificed herself to save him?
Reedtail found the entrance, took a deep breth and then pushed through the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

The clan begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:30 pm

Scarletstar smelt something coming up the trail that led to the entrance of the camp."Excuse me Sunsilk, I have to tend to something. Get your kits in the nursury." As soon as her orders were followed, a cat came into the clearing. Oh no! Not now while Patchkit is missing!He is just 6 months old! But she had to deal with an intruder first if she had to.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

The clan begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:31 pm

" My meanings are purelly peaceful. I have come to join. My mother was a cat here but she was killed," Reedtail said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

The clan begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:31 pm

Scarletstar belived (her or him,sorry, I forgot!) Yes, I may remember her. What is her name and what is yours?, she replied while her musules untensed.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

The clan begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:32 pm

(him)
" My name is Reedtail. My mother was Mudpelt," Reedtail said wondering if he was going to be allowed to join.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

The clan begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:44 pm

"Yes, I remember Mudpelt. She was a wonderful cat.", Scarletstar looked like she was remembering something.She shook her head and meowed," You are alowed to join Reedtail. I am very thankful you came here. Right now though I need your help to find a lost kit. He disappeared right before you came. His mother is Sunsilk, she is checking the camp. Please check all around the outside of the camp and I will go all the way to the border. I know your new, but we have to find him.", and with that Scarletstar rested her chin on his head for a second and bounded away out of the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

The clan begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:17 pm

Scarletstar got back to the camp and found Reedtail there. She tried to hide her worried expression as she approched him. "Reedtail, Patchkit's sent went all the way into Windclan territorry. I think you and I will go to their camp and talk to Maplestar about this. She may or may not understand,but I don't want him to be found by a patrol first or a wild animal. He is only 6 moons old.", Scarletstar finished.( Once you answer Reedtail, this will continue at Windclan camp. Thanks)
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

The clan begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:51 pm

Reedstar searched the outside of the camp, but found no luck. He felt bad for the little ki. He hoped it hadnt died.
he then saw the returing of his leader and listened.
" OF course I will come," Reedtail said following.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

The clan begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:47 pm

"Thanks. Even though your time so far here has not been long, you have been a great help and I can tell you care about your clan just as much as I do.", she said with an approving smile on her face. She was wondering if this cat would be suitable for the job of deputy. "Let's go!" and she led the way to the Windclan camp.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

The clan begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:04 pm

Sunsilk was very nervous. When Scarletstar and Reedtail left she started pacing the ground outside the nursury."Well, might as well help the clan instead of stand here." So she went inside the nursury to tell her kits to stay in the nursury till she got back."I'm going to do a little hunting.Be out of trouble." She went to streaming trout river.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

The clan begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:25 pm

"I'm back!!"Sunsilk meowed. "Yayy", said Dewkit."I'm starving!", she said. Her stomach groweled in agreement. Barkkit bounded after her and went to the fresh kill pile. He grabbed the mouse and sat down to eat."Thanks mother. I can't wait to learn to hunt like you!" said Barkkit with a mouth full of mouse. "When will Patchkit come back?'' asked Dewkit. Sunsilk's smiling face turned to a sad frown."I don't know Dewkit, I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

The clan begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:32 am

As she pushed through the entrance with Reedtail behind her, Scarletstar wondered how Sunsilk would take this. "Oh your back!!! Where's Patchkit? Dewkit! Barkkit! They're back!", Sunsilk said with an uplifting voice, but it had no effect on Scarletstar. Sunsilk and her two kits were running up to them before they were in the middle of the clearing. "I have sad news. Patchkit did not come back with us. He left because he wanted to join Windclan so he could become a great warrior. He wants to stay there more than he wants to stay here." Scarletstar finished. "NOOO!", it was Sunsilk. "Why, I 'm his mother. He has family here. I will never see him grow up!", Sunsilk was in a full mourning state. She ran into the nursury and wailed over her son. "Will mother be alright?", Barkkit asked. " I miss Patchkit."Dewkit cried.
Suddenly Scarletstar was not sad but mad. She was angery at herself.I made the wrong choice. I should of made him come back. My clan suffurs because of me. But Scarletstar hid all that and said to the kits," Patchkit is even happier now. He will become a great warrior and you can be proud to say that you are his sister( she licked Dewkit in between her ears) or his brother.(She did the same to Barkkit.) I am proud of you now too because tonight you both will become apprentices." After that, the kits brightened up and went to play fight. Only time can heal the mother now.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

The clan begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:29 am

Reedtail followed his leader into the den and saw the state that Patchkit's mother was in. He wanted to go and confort her, but he knew that he was a knew cat and that might be a little weird. Instead he headed to the freskill pile, took some prey, brought it to the warriors den and ate it. He wondered if he'd ever had a choice, if he would have picked to stay here. of course he would have. Reedtail cringed at the thought thta Patchkits siblings would one have to fight him in battle. Maybe even his mother.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

The clan begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:38 pm

Dewkit stopped play fighting and left her brother to go sit and talk to Reedtail. She thought he was very handsome with his coat and thought he was very brave to have accopanied Scarletstar into Windclan territory. She thought he was a hero. "Hey Reedtail, You know I am having my apprentice serimoney tonight and I was hoping you would be my mentor. Your my hero right now because you helped to try to save my brother!", she said with awe.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

The clan begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:47 pm

Reedtail was susprised by the kit coming to him. " Well thank you. Im sorry about your brother. And I'd be honored to be your mentor. But thats not my choice. I remember my apprentice ceromony. I had just been made a warrior when my mother took me to the rogue lands. Im only 1 moon into my warrior life and you'll love it," Reedtail said falling into old memories. He hoped that Scarletstar would choose this kit for his apprentice. he could detect a fire in her.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

The clan begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:15 pm

" I can't wait to learn how to hunt, find lost kits, most of all be like you!" Smile She pranced around in a circle of happiness. "Then if me or my brother is your apprentice than one of us has the chance to be Scarletstar's!" cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

The clan begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:18 pm

Reedtail laughed at the kits excitement.
" Well whoever is yuor mentor will have a very good apprentice," Reedtail said.
( hey you dont usually use smilies when you rp lol )
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

The clan begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:29 pm

(I know but my sis wanted to use them ,right Gracie? rite.)

"Thankyou Reedtail! She pranced all the way to her brother to tell the good news of how their conversation went.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

The clan begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:10 am

Scarletstar walked to Sunsilk who was leaving the nursury. "Barkkit and Dewkit are having their cerimonies now. Would you like to come watch?", she asked not knowing if she was in the mood to do anything after Patchkit chose to be in Windclan. "That's great!",she said surprisingly excited.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

The clan begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:46 am

Reedtail moved to the middle of the camp to watch the ceromony.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

The clan begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:59 pm

"I Scarletstar, leader of Riverclan look down on a kit who is 6 moons old and is ready to become an apprentice.", she looked down to Barkkit."Barkkit you will now learn to become a warrior of Riverclan. Your name will now be Barkpaw.", she walked over to him and rested her chin for a second on his forhead. He respectfully licked her shoulder. Sunsilk was one of the first to call out his new name." Barkpaw! Barkpaw!"Sunsilk said with a proud voice.
Dewkit joined after her mother and then Scarletstar also. "Now there is another kit who is ready to become an apprentice and also learn Starclans noble code. Dewkit", the leader looked tward her with with a smile.What a great warrior she will become. "Your new name will be Dewpaw." and she rested her chin on her head and had gotten a lick on the shoulder in return. Soon all the cats of Riverclan were shouting her name and Barkpaws name.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

The clan begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:24 pm

" Dewpaw, Barkpaw," Reedtail called out with joy.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

The clan begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:49 pm

The new apprentices were smiling and jumping around because they were so excited. They heard Reedtail call out their names. After every one settled down, Scarletstar decided to appoint Dewpaw and Barkpaw with their mentors. Scarletstar said, " Now if we have new apprentices they must have mentors. Reedtail, even though you have not been here long, you skillful enough now to have an apprentice. You will now be Dewpaws mentor." and with that, Dewpaw ran over to him with happiness and twirled around in a circle before she sat down. " Now, I will take on Barkpaw, since we need more warriors than ever. While we are all here, I would like to inform Riverclan that all the other clans of the forest are growing more and more populated. I fear that we are way behind. I hope that Starclan will send more cats to our area, for we need them badly. Be alert whenever we go outside the camp."she finished with a serious tone. " Reedtail, I will take Barkpaw on a border patrol. Will you take Dewpaw hunting?", Scarletstar said changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

The clan begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:40 pm

" Yes Scarletstar," Reedtail said.
he then turned to his apprentice.
" Well if your going to be my apprentice your going to have to work hard," Reedtail said playing. He then made sure that Dewpaw was folllowing and led the way out of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The clan begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The clan begins
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Warriors :: Riverclan :: Riverclan camp-
Jump to: