Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The clan begins

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
The clan begins - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The clan begins - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

The clan begins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:46 am

Dewpaw sprang up. "Are we going to learn some new fighting moves? Or maybe we could try fishing again. I love to fish, don't you?",she said. This is sooo exciting to be an apprentice! "Come on Reedtail, lets get going!....Wait."she paused with a questioning look on her face. "Where are we going?"she asked, tilting her head to the side looking puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
The clan begins - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The clan begins - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:34 am

" We are going to hunt for the clan today," Reedtail said, leading the way out of the den. As soon as Dewpaw was out he lead the way to go hunting.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:48 am

Dewpaw followed her mentor to go hunt, her tail sticking straight up in the air from excitment.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
fur, eyes, markings::

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:23 pm

Ravencry sat in a ray of sunlight that filtered through into the camp, making his black pelt look like a live shadow among the light. His peircing orange eyes were half-open as they scanned the camp. He saw Reedtail lead Dewpaw out and asked him to put together a hunting patrol. Ravencry agreed and was now loking for more cats than himself and Barkpaw to go out hunting. Then he saw Scarletstar emerge from her den. For the first time he realized how pretty she was. Her soft brown pelt rippled in the sunlight as she walked. He marveled at her warm amber eyes and found himself dumb-struck at her beauty. He shook his head before he got too far; there was no way they could be together. She was the leader and he was her Warrior. It was clearly against the Warrior Code to have her as a mate. But, he thought, that didn't mean she couldn't go on a hunting patrol did it? The Clan needed food and there was no other cat to go with him. He got to his paws and padded over to her. "Scarletstar," he meowed. "Would you mind going on a hunting patrol with me and Barkpaw? We need more cats."
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:06 pm

"Okay,Ravencry. I'll go with you. Its been a while since I've been hunting.",Scarletstar answered. She remembered when Ravencry first came to the clan. He some how gave her a feeling of contentment. She really enjoyed his presance. But what's the point in telling him how I feel. It would do no good. I'm a leader and he's a warrior. Oh Ravencry, I wish I could change that. Scarletstar thought to herself. She tryed to hide her sadness, but some how a depressing sigh slipped out.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:01 pm

(Sorry for double posting!)

Scarletstar lead the hunting patrol into camp. She set her days catch into the fresh kill pile. As she did this she saw Sunsilk pad over to her. "How's it going?", she asked while picking up a piece of prey.

"Fine.", Sunsilk replied. "Frogkit and Willowkit are fit to be apprentices. Why do you want to wait till the next gathering is over?" She suddenly felt stupid because the answer was obvious. Scarletstar gave her a stern look.

"We need warriors to train them. I wanted to give a little extra time for more to come along.", she replied. She really should have talked this over with her deputy, but Sunsilk was the 2nd closest cat in the world to her. She could trust her with about anything. Just like she could trust Reedtail.

She said by to Sunsilk and trotted over to Reedtail. "Hi. I was wondering if I could talk to you about the two kits we have in the nursury.", she said as she sat down by her deputy.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:05 pm

( Reedtail is out with Dewpaw )
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:54 pm

Ravencry padded into camp with his catch clamped in his jaws. He dropped off his fresh-kill, but kept the small bird for himself. He padded over to the Warriors' den to eat silently.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:38 pm

(Opps!)

After noticing Reedtail was gone, Scarletstar went to get a piece of fresh kill. She trotted over to Ravencry and asked, "Could I join you?". She smiled,but not so much for she did not want the whole clan to know thier secret that they could do nothing about.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 5:22 pm

Ravencry smiled welcomingly at her and watched as she sat down. (power-play? o.O') He was glad that he wouldn't have to eat alone, and was even happier that he was able to eat with the pretty she-cat who was his leader. He acted casual, not wanting anyone to know about their secret, and lowered his head to bite off another mouthfull.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:25 pm

Scarletstar started eating also. "Thankyou for taking up the mentoring of Barkpaw. I'm sure you will do great." she said. She finished up her meal and then went to stand in front of her den to look around the camp to see if everything was in order.

"Willowkit! Frogkit! Come and get you some prey from the pile.", Sunsilk called out to her adopted kits. As she waited for them to scamper out, a thought flashed through her mind.I hope Reedtail gets back to the camp soon.She shook her head vigerously. How could she forget so quickly about her first mate Patches. He was the kittypet she had mated with when she still lived with twolegs, the father of Dewpaw and Barkpaw.But he left me in my time of need.This only convinced her more that she cared for Reedtail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The clan begins   The clan begins - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The clan begins
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Warriors :: Riverclan :: Riverclan camp-
Jump to: