Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Showing Spottedpelt around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warclaw
warrior

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
Showing Spottedpelt around Left_bar_bleue100/100Showing Spottedpelt around Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

Showing Spottedpelt around Empty
PostSubject: Showing Spottedpelt around   Showing Spottedpelt around I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:37 pm

Warclaw waited for Spottedpelt next to the huge Sky tree
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Health:
Showing Spottedpelt around Left_bar_bleue100/100Showing Spottedpelt around Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Showing Spottedpelt around   Showing Spottedpelt around I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:28 pm

Spottedpelt bounded over to Warclaw's side. "Man your fast," he panted. He flicked his tail and looked up. A massive tree towered over the two cats with branches leapig up to the sky in a tangled mess. Spotedpelt peered through the bramches, but couldn't see any bird nests here. He assumed that the birds had gotten smart enough not to make their nests in this tree where cats regularly visited. "Wow," was all he could meow at the mighty ancient tree.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Spottedpelt around   Showing Spottedpelt around I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:14 pm

Warclaw laughed "i am not as fast as Windclan!" Warclaw looked up to were Spottedpelt was looking at "Ahh yes quite high huh? If you look closly you will se a
small birds nest up there" Warclaw pointed with her tail to were she meant
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Spottedpelt around   Showing Spottedpelt around I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:51 pm

"Oh yeah, your right," Spottedpelt murmured. There cretianly was a bird's nest in the higher branches. He looked up at the tree for a moment, then turned back to Warclaw. "Where to next?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Spottedpelt around   Showing Spottedpelt around I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:55 pm

"We can go to the training hollow or go back to camp. You chose" Warclaw said smiling she was having a good time
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Spottedpelt around   Showing Spottedpelt around I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:57 pm

Spottedpelt smiled back. It was obvious that he was having a good time, too. "Lets go see the Training Hollow then back to camp," he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Spottedpelt around   Showing Spottedpelt around I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:58 pm

"Ok then lets go!" She said bounding to her feet and off to the training hollow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing Spottedpelt around   Showing Spottedpelt around I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showing Spottedpelt around
Page 1 of 1