Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Showing Spottedpelt around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warclaw
warrior

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
Showing Spottedpelt around Left_bar_bleue100/100Showing Spottedpelt around Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

Showing Spottedpelt around Empty
PostSubject: Showing Spottedpelt around   Showing Spottedpelt around I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:05 pm

Warclaw padded into the Sunshine meadow she smelled the air it was full of the smell of the season "You coming Spottedpelt?" She asked as she looked over
her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Health:
Showing Spottedpelt around Left_bar_bleue100/100Showing Spottedpelt around Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Showing Spottedpelt around   Showing Spottedpelt around I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:23 pm

"Coming!" Spottedpelt called up to her, bounding forward then slowing down to fall in step beside her. He turned his head to look in every direction as they padded through the pretty forest. "Wow," he murmured. "It's beautiful here."
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Spottedpelt around   Showing Spottedpelt around I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:49 pm

Warclaw took a deep breath "Yes,yes it is. I like to come here to clear my thoughts the air clears my mind"
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Spottedpelt around   Showing Spottedpelt around I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:07 pm

Spottedpelt nodded slowly. "I can see why. I've never seen much like this place before." He paused for a second, then continued. "Twoleg streets, you know? Not much to see."
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Spottedpelt around   Showing Spottedpelt around I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:50 pm

Warclaw chuckled beautifully "You have a point! Here is much more beautiful! Say do you want to go to the Sky Tree next?" She asked smileing
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Spottedpelt around   Showing Spottedpelt around I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:58 pm

"Sure," Spottedpelt agreed, grinning.

(Sorry for such a short post... I couldn't think of anything else. >.<)
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Showing Spottedpelt around   Showing Spottedpelt around I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:36 pm

"Ok then follow me!" Warclaw said getting up

(It's ok mine are short too!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing Spottedpelt around   Showing Spottedpelt around I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showing Spottedpelt around
Page 1 of 1