Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A lonely day

Go down 
+2
Admin-Mudpelt
Admin-whitefeather
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
A lonely day - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue95/100A lonely day - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

A lonely day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:06 pm

"We would be delighted to have you as our medicene cat," Maplestar said, as she led to her the medicene den.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
A lonely day - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100A lonely day - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:10 pm

Goldenwing smiled as the kit walked away and turned back to her leader. Her green eyes lit up when sh was accepted as the Medicine Cat. "I promise to serve WindClan well," she mewed when she was led to her new den. She peeked inside and her nose was overwhelmed with the many herbs inside.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Health:
A lonely day - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100A lonely day - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:21 pm

Swiftstep laughed as he asked the she-cat question after question "alright Pacthkit lets go see the Medicine cat's den next then the nursery then we will be done."
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:35 pm

Duskpelt watched silently as the new cat was accepted into the Clan. Her eyes streaked with amusement as she saw Patchkit ask the new cat so many questions. Duskpelt got to her paws and padded over to the new Medicine cat. "Welcome to the Clan," she mewed happily. "I'm Duskpelt."
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:49 pm

Goldenwing turned to see the Queen she had seen earlier talking to her. "Thank you," she mewed, smiling. "I'm Goldenwing."
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:54 pm

Duskpelt grinned and dipper her head with a new respect for the Medicine Cat. She turned back to the nursery and saw that the walls needed some work. Some of the thorns that protect the nursery had dulled over time and needed to be replaced. She grabbed the old thorns in her jaws and trotted out of the camp. She deposited the thorns beside a nearby thorn bush and delicately grasped new ones between her teeth. She turned and walked back into camp, placing the thorns in their spot, then repeating the process untill the old thorns were replaced.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:
A lonely day - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue95/100A lonely day - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:36 pm

Maplestar was happy they finally had a medicene cat. She saw Duskpelt get new thorns for the nursery. The queenhad dissapeared behind the elder den, since there were thorns there. Only her tail showed. Maplestar stared. Something inside of her was bothering her paws. She looked down but there wasn't anything on her paws or pads. She glanced again, noticing that the elder's den had been an Oak. Oaktail, she suddenly thought. Rushing to her den, she lay down and tried to sleep to talk to him, but couldn't. It seemed like he was sending her a sign.

Finally after a while she fell into a sleep.~ She saw a cat from a different clan sniffing at some ferns. The dream dissapeared and was replaced with an image of the Windclan camp, it was bloody and tufts of fur were laying on the ground. There was silence and no cats appeared. A voice spoke, and her dream changed once more to stars with a full moon. "Kin will attack kin and the feilds will be destroyed,'' said the voice. It sounded like a Starclan cat she had spoken to before. ~

Maplestar awoke and thought about her dream, shaking. She was in panic for her clan. She thought about the prophesey and the voice that had spoken. She soon relized it was Oaktail's voice. She wondered who were her other kin. Maplestar relized that Patchkit had kin in Riverclan. It could easily be Riverclan that attacked. They were right beside each other. Maplestar padded in a quick pace to Swiftstep, beckoning him to come to her den.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:08 pm

Swifstep was just about to show Pacthkit the Medicine cat's den when when he noitced Maplestar coming towards him with a worried look on her face. " Patchkit can you do me a favor and go help my mate Duskpelt shes over right over there. if you have anymore question you can ask her." he turned to his leader "what is it? is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:25 pm

"Come to my den," she said, as she headed to her den. She waited for Swiftstep at the top.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:37 pm

Swiftstep padded after her, he wasn't sure what had her so worried but it most be important
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:53 pm

Petalfur and Smoketail depositted there freshkill on the pile. They saw that a new cat had been welcomed into the clan and went to meet her. Smoketail went to get some freskill for herself and her brother. Petalfur then went off to help Dustpelt. Smoketail went to the top of the hole that was the Winclan camp and guarded the camp.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:08 pm

Goldenwing mewed a greeting to the warriors. She was so happy to have been accepted into the Clan. But she was upset about Maplestar's worried expression. Goldenwing tried to push that thought away; if Maplestar needed her help then Goldenwing would ask her, but until then it was none of her buisiness.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:45 pm

Duskpelt smiled at all of the help she was getting, even though she didn't really need it. "Thanks guys," she mewed, taking away more of the used thorns. "The back wall still needs some new thorns if you could help me with that."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:25 am

" I'll do that," Petalfur grabbed some thorns and started to add them to the back of the den.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:07 pm

"Starclan sent me a prophesy," Maplestar told Swiftstep,"Actually from my father who is in Starclan." She paused then went on, "The prophesy is that Kin will attack Kin and the feilds will be destoyed. Ithink it''s something to do with Windclan, because I saw the Windclan camp bloody with no cat around. The dream told me that it's going to happen at the next moon. I think the kin might be Patchkit and his kin from Riverclan. There might be something between them." Maplestar softly layed down in her nest and waited for Swiftstep's opinion.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:11 pm

Swiftstep couldn't belieave what he heard he never thought any clan could take them down. he sat down and swinged his tail side to side thing about what his leader just told him. "kin will attack kin.... well they could have somthing to do with patchkit he does have kin in riverclan though ii don't see why they would attack us. but what if it has nothing to do with patchkit what if its one of the other cats, though i doubt they would attack there own." he then thought about his unborn kits it could...... no it couldn't have anything to do with them. he pushed the tought to the back of his mind " i guess for now we could just keep an close eye on riverclan's activities, just to be sure."
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:06 pm

Patchkit went to help Duskpelt patch up the nursury. I wonder what's wrong? Swiftstep lookes worried.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:37 pm

"Yes," Maplestar said, agreeing with Swiftstep. "I will show the rest of the camp to Patchkit, will you organize hunting and border patrols?" she asked Swiftstep.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:24 am

Swifstep nodded his head and padded out of Maplestar's den. he hoped the prophesy wasn't about his kits though, soon he pushed away those thoughts and focused on the orders his leader had given him "Petalfur, Smoketail" he called out
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:17 pm

Maplestar padded over to Patchkit. "I will be showing you around for right now. Has Swiftstep shown you the medicene cat den?" Maplestar asked.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:17 am

Goldenwing watched the commotion silently from outside of her den. She lay on her side enjoying the warm sunlight shining on her golden pelt.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:01 pm

Petalfur heard her name called from behind the nursery and rushed ot where Swiftstep was. Smoketail got up from his place and followed his sister.
" Yes, Swiftstep," Petalfur asked.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:42 pm

"we will be going out to patrol the borders and do some hunting along the way. this will be your first time out as warriors right? this is the best way to show you around the terroitory and get some work done. Well are you two ready to head out."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:09 am

" Yes we are," Petalfur spokefor the two. She was extremely excited about going on the patrol, but she had figured out the first day that most cats didnt jump around with joy. Smoketail nodded beside her.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:15 pm

"No Maplestar, he hasn't", Patchkit said. In a few minutes he had been shown around the whole camp. "Since I am of age to be an apprentice, can I become one tonight?'', he asked hopefully, standing on his tiptoes with tail high.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A lonely day
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Warriors :: Windclan :: Windclan camp-
Jump to: