Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A lonely day

Go down 
+2
Admin-Mudpelt
Admin-whitefeather
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
A lonely day - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100A lonely day - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

A lonely day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:08 pm

If I stay in Windclan, I'll be where I thought I would be a great warrior. If I stay in Riverclan, I stay with my family and become a warrior but not fullfill my dream
(to become a great memerable warrior.)
"This is hard, but say good-bye to my mother and my siblings for me please because,well, I'll stay here. With Windclan. Not in Riverclan."
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
A lonely day - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100A lonely day - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:58 am

Petalfur and Smoketail stared in utter susprise. How could a kit choose a different clan than the one they were born in. Petalfur could never leave Smoketail.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:07 am

"Then it is decided, you will stay in Windclan, but if you ever wish to return you should of thought of that before you made the choice. May it be a leason learned."Scarletstar said wishing this incident had never happend. " Hope you know what your doing for all this may just lead to heartbreak. Thank you Maplestar for your time. We must leave Reedtail." she finished with a sadend meow.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:34 am

As soon as the cat left Smoketail spoke up.
" Did that Riverclan cat even think about if we wanted the kit," Smoketail said staring at the kit. he had never much like kits. They made too much noise.
" Oh come on Maplestar he so cute," Petalfur purred. She kicked her brother in the side so that he was sprawled on the sandy floor.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
A lonely day - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/100A lonely day - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:51 am

"Well, we will see how he is," Maplestar said. "You may follow us if you wish, Swiftstep," she said, while she guided the kit over to her den. Maplestar settled down to listen. "I need to know about you. Please be truthfull," she told the kit, "How old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:54 am

As soon as the leader, the deputy, and the kit dissapeared, Smoketail and his sister continued there silent vigil.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
fur, eyes, markings::

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:28 pm

Swiftstep followed his leader back to the den. he was surprised how the riverclan leader just let the kit stay but he guess she had her reasons. swifstep sat down with his tail curled at his side.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:32 pm

"I am Patchkit and I am 6 moons old. Your name's Maplestar right? My mother used to tell stories to me about great cats like you.", he replied to Maplestar in her den. He was so excited but he did not show it.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:
A lonely day - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/100A lonely day - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:53 pm

Maplestar chuckled silently and then said, "Yes my name is Maplestar. I'm the leader and this is my deputy, Swiftstep." she pointed her muzzle at Swiftstep. "Since you are six moons old, it is only proper that we have your apprentice cerrimony soon. Being that you are new to where everything is, than it will be in two suns (two days). Swiftstep will show you the rest of the clan and where everything is," she said.

Maplestar left Swiftstep and Patchkit to do that, while she organized hunting and border patrols. She padded down her ledge and then approached Petalfur and Smoketail. "Both of you will come hunting with me, then we'll go on a border patrol. Swiftstep is showing the new kit around. You can be relieved of your vigil." She waited for both of them at the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:01 pm

" Okay," Smoketail said standing up stiffly. He saw the blur of his sister go shooting to the entrance. It was like she hadnt been sitting for hours. Smoke tail followed her to the entrance to where his leader was. He was curious to know about what she planned to do with the kit. He planned to ask her when they were hunting.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:04 pm

Swiftstep watched as as Maplestar left the den then tuned back to face the kit " well Maplestar wants me to show you around we will start here. the den we are in right now is where our leader sleeps."
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:05 pm

Maplestar flicked her tail at Smoketail and Petalfur signaling them to follow. (cotinued in Prey Paradise)
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:26 pm

"Where to next?" Patchkit asked, eager to learn more. He started walking out of the den.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:50 pm

Swiftstep chuckled "kits... hmmmm wonder if mine will be that." he followed patchkit out of the den "ok next we will go to the warriors den over there." he pointed with his tail.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:58 pm

"Cool! I can't wait to be a warrior!", he said thrilled.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:38 pm

Duskpelt couldn't believe that Patchkit had chosen WindClan over his own birth Clan. Perhaps there were reasons, but she didn't understand. She watched silently as her mate showed the new member around the camp, a warm look in her eyes. She walked back to the nursery and lay down in a patch of sunlight, enjoying the warmth that came from the sun's rays.
Back to top Go down
shadowwolf445
apprentice

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:40 pm

"but first you will have to train under a mentor first, and with that lets go to the Apprentice's den" Switfstep led the way to the apprentice's den.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:33 pm

Patchkit followed, taking it all in. "How long have you been a warrior?", Patchkit asked as he followed him.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:44 pm

Goldenwing stalked through the undergrowth heading toward the WindClan camp. She had tavveled for a while and hoped that the cats in the Clan would accept her as the Medicine Cat. When she reached the enterance to the camp she swallowed hard and hesitated, anxiety rose in her chest, but she had to continue. She didn't make this journey for nothing. Goldenwinf pushed through the enterance and appeared inthe camp. She saw a Queen resting outside of the nursery and a cat showing a kit around the camp. "H-hello?" she stammered. Goldenwing lowered herself to the ground not wanting them to think she was a threat.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:47 pm

Maplestar heard a cat ahead and then padded into camp. She could scent a cat who wasn't in windclan, but the cat was crouching low, in a submissive position. "Would you like to join Windclan?" she asked the cat.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:49 pm

"Look! It's a pretty cat. What would a warrior do Swiftstep, if she just came in like this?", he asked. (Let's face it people, this kitty likes to ask questions. lol!)
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:52 pm

Goldenwing bowed her head in respect. 'This must be the leader,' she thought. "I would be honored," she mewed, straightening herself. "I am Goldenwing, and I would like to be your Medicine Cat if I may." She felt a bit odd when she heard the kit's question. Had she intruded? "I'm sorry if I barged in," she mewed hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:53 pm

Patchkit pranced strait up to her leaving Swiftstep behind."Where did you come from? I'm Patchkit. I'm going to be a warrior here. Will you be a warrior too? How did you get so pretty? Your lucky to have found Windclan. It's the best clan of all!", he kept fireing questions and statements to the new cat. He was extremly interested her. After all, he was a very talkitive tom.
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:58 pm

Goldenwing giggled at the little kit. "I come from a barn on the edge of this territory," she explained to the kit. "Its nice to meet you Patchkit, I'm Goldenwing." Her eyes gleamed with amusement, this kit was very talkative, thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:02 pm

He smiled and did and walked back to Swiftstep with a little spring in his step.I like her all ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lonely day   A lonely day - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A lonely day
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Warriors :: Windclan :: Windclan camp-
Jump to: