Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is A:_____

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
What is A:_____ Left_bar_bleue95/100What is A:_____ Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

What is A:_____ Empty
PostSubject: What is A:_____   What is A:_____ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:22 pm

What is a:______

Admin:
an admin is the head of the whole thing. It's short for administator. They can edit the stuff that you say, if needed, in a nice way.

Mod:
a mod is the second in command person. It's short for moderator. They can do some of the stuff that the admins can do, but not as much.

forum:
the forum is the whole thing. It's all of the pictures, words, and everything. If the head admin, (That's me) delete's this, then all of it is thrown away. (but I won't)

Catagory:
a catagory is inside of the main forum. Like if you look above the rules column, then u'll see: Rules and other. That's the catagory.

forums:
this is kind of confusing but we'll just say that there's a main forum and then there's a smaller forum. A small forum is something like: Rules. Or is you scroll down you'll see the sign for Thunderclan and beside it you'll see: Thunderclan camp. that's a forum.

Topic:
A topic is inside of a forum. First click on the forum,"rules," then you'll see The rules for Ancient warriors. That's a topic. There can beas many topics in a forum as needed.

A post is something inside of a topic. Now click on the rules for ancient warriors. Inside you'll see a list of the rules. That's a post by me. Below it you'll see a seperate thing made by Twilight (i think). Those are two different posts.

pic:
What is A:_____ Tutoial-12
Index of picture:
red: the forum
orangey color: Catagories
purple: forums
pink: the menu

the menu:
The menu is the list of places you can go:

There's:
-home- that means that page of that pic. up above
-small blue and white square- the calander
-help- where you can find help
-search- if you need to find anything
-members- if you would like a complete list of all the registered users
-groups- the administrators, the moderators, etc.
-profile- see profile tutorial (coming soon)
-private message- (see private message tutorial)
-log out- is where you log out of the user you are on

any more questions can be asked here about what's what.
Back to top Go down

What is A:_____
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Warriors :: Other Topics :: The New Player's Guide-
Jump to: