Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.::/Goldenwing\::.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldenwing
kit

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
.::/Goldenwing\::. Left_bar_bleue100/100.::/Goldenwing\::. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

.::/Goldenwing\::. Empty
PostSubject: .::/Goldenwing::.   .::/Goldenwing\::. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:27 pm

name: Goldenwing

fur: Ginger

eyes: Bright green

markings: See picture

history: Goldenwing lived as a kittypet in her kithood. Her father was a rogue and she has never even known him. Her kittypet mother never mentioned him. She was one of two other siblings. Their Twoleg owners sold the kits to different homes. Goldenwing went to a farm where her Twolegs kept her in the barn to catch the mice. She lived there for a long time on the edge of WindClan territory, and finally decided to join them as their Medicine Cat.

personality: She cares for everyone, no matter what Clan they come from. She has never had a mate, so she thought that the life of a Medicine Cat would be the best for her. She loves to help others. She's really nosy and likes to know whats going on all of the time.

strengths: Herbs and hunting.

weaknesses: She's a terrible fighter

other: -

pic.: http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/767/154512.JPG

clan: WindClan (when she's approved)

Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
.::/Goldenwing\::. Left_bar_bleue95/100.::/Goldenwing\::. Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

PostSubject: Re: .::/Goldenwing\::.   .::/Goldenwing\::. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:39 pm

approved! thx Windclan needs a med. cat!
Back to top Go down
Goldenwing
kit

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
.::/Goldenwing\::. Left_bar_bleue100/100.::/Goldenwing\::. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

PostSubject: Re: .::/Goldenwing\::.   .::/Goldenwing\::. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:39 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .::/Goldenwing\::.   .::/Goldenwing\::. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.::/Goldenwing\::.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Warriors :: Characters :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: