Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mudpelt, Russettail, Sunpaw, Dawnfur, Snowstar, Ying and Yang

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
Mudpelt, Russettail, Sunpaw, Dawnfur, Snowstar, Ying and Yang Left_bar_bleue100/100Mudpelt, Russettail, Sunpaw, Dawnfur, Snowstar, Ying and Yang Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

Mudpelt, Russettail, Sunpaw, Dawnfur, Snowstar, Ying and Yang Empty
PostSubject: Mudpelt, Russettail, Sunpaw, Dawnfur, Snowstar, Ying and Yang   Mudpelt, Russettail, Sunpaw, Dawnfur, Snowstar, Ying and Yang I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:51 am

name: Mudpelt

fur: light brown on stomach and dark every where else.

eyes:chocolate brown

markings:none

history:Was a respected Riverclan warrior. When the battle started everyday she could see her friends dieng. When even Mudpelts mate died She knew it was time to take her kit away. So she took him. She was almost to the roguelands when she was ambushed by Shadowclan warriors. She mannaged to kill one. She thaought his name was Russetpelt. But the numbers wernt on her side and she died. But before she died she made sure the Shadowclan warriors didnt see her little Reedpaw run away to the roguelands.

personality:She was very sweet and caring. She loved her life and was a loyal Riverclan cat. But her loyalty to her clan was trumped by her love for her kit.

strengths: Hunting and swimming

weaknesses: Battle

other:

pic.

clan:Riverclan

Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:
Mudpelt, Russettail, Sunpaw, Dawnfur, Snowstar, Ying and Yang Left_bar_bleue100/100Mudpelt, Russettail, Sunpaw, Dawnfur, Snowstar, Ying and Yang Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Mudpelt, Russettail, Sunpaw, Dawnfur, Snowstar, Ying and Yang   Mudpelt, Russettail, Sunpaw, Dawnfur, Snowstar, Ying and Yang I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:51 am

name:Russetail

fur:pic

eyes:pic

markings:pic

history:Russetail was a well respected cat in Shadowclan. If you had asked his Clanmates who would be the one cat that they thought would ever be involved with another cat outside of there clan, they would have never told you Russetail's name. But as it so happens thats exactly what he did.
He had two litters with this cat. And loved her more than life itself. One day his leader ordered him to go on a patrol with 4 other cats. When they where passing the Riverclan border they spotted a Riverlclan she-cat with a young apprentice on there territory. They immediatly attacked. The she-cat was strong. But the other cats outnumbered her. Nevertheless the shecat took Russetails life and he is now in Starclan.

personality: Tough and mean. Not the one to make friends in other clans. Extreme loyalty to his clan.

strengths: ( when he was alive ) Best fighter in Shadowclan

weaknesses: Cant hear very well

other:

pic.:Mudpelt, Russettail, Sunpaw, Dawnfur, Snowstar, Ying and Yang Abyssinian

clan:Starclan

Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mudpelt, Russettail, Sunpaw, Dawnfur, Snowstar, Ying and Yang   Mudpelt, Russettail, Sunpaw, Dawnfur, Snowstar, Ying and Yang I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:52 am

name:Sun

history:Sun was born with ehr fraturnal twin, Moon in the Rogulands. There sister Gem tok care of them after there mother died of depression. Gem told them all about the clans and the warrior caode just like her mtoher had to Gem. They would joke around and Gem would call the twins Moonpaw and Sunpaw. But then one day Gem told them that she was taking them to Shadowclan; there fathers clan. Sun couldnt beleive t in her wildest dreams she had never expected this. She was thrilled.

personality:Fun, sunny, hyper, joyful. She is very loyal but is the most annoying out of the twins.

strengths:She is fast.

weaknesses:she hates heights

other:fratunal twin is Moon(paw), sister is Gem (Dawnfur), and father is Russettail (starclan)

pic.:Mudpelt, Russettail, Sunpaw, Dawnfur, Snowstar, Ying and Yang 2454868-lg

clan:Shadowclan

Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mudpelt, Russettail, Sunpaw, Dawnfur, Snowstar, Ying and Yang   Mudpelt, Russettail, Sunpaw, Dawnfur, Snowstar, Ying and Yang I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:53 am

name:Gem/Dawnfur

history:Gem's mother mated with a Clan cat. She didnt like the clans so she decided to raise her one kit in the outside world. As time went by Gem's mother missed her mate so bad that she would constantly have secret visits with him. One day she came back and told Gem she was pregnant again. This time she birthed twins that didnt look a like ( I dont know the word for that) ( Sun and Moon ). Gem was left with the her annoying sisters when her mother died of depression after finding out her mate was killed in battle. Gem was interested in the clans and has decided to bring herself and her sisters to there fathers clan. Shadowclan.

personality:Gem is sweet and caring but is harsh towards her sisters because she loves them so. She has taken over as mother for them but they only think of her as there sister. Gem is loyal and is looking for a kind te.

strengths:Hunting.

weaknesses:swimming.

other:Father was a shadowclan warrior

pic.:Mudpelt, Russettail, Sunpaw, Dawnfur, Snowstar, Ying and Yang Crystalwing(me%20on%20LakeClan%20cats)

clan:Shadowclan

Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mudpelt, Russettail, Sunpaw, Dawnfur, Snowstar, Ying and Yang   Mudpelt, Russettail, Sunpaw, Dawnfur, Snowstar, Ying and Yang I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:54 am

name:Snowstar

markings:pci

history:Had many suters, but never took a mate because of her dream of being a leader. Was a rogue but was tired of the threat of death around every corner so joined a clan. Was tormented at first , but was soon accepted because of her sweet nature and helpfillness. Has the makings of being a leader for a long time. Beleives strongly in Starclan.

personality:Sweet to all who are sweet to her and a good freind.. Stubborn with anyone woh underestimates her as just a pretty face. Very determined to be a leader. And because of that will protect Clan at all costs

strengths:Long claws in battle and can stalk a peice of prey or a enemy easily because of her light steps.

weaknesses:Can not see very well at night, but she can see enough to get around.

other:

pic.:Mudpelt, Russettail, Sunpaw, Dawnfur, Snowstar, Ying and Yang I56vif

clan:Thunderclan

Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Mudpelt, Russettail, Sunpaw, Dawnfur, Snowstar, Ying and Yang   Mudpelt, Russettail, Sunpaw, Dawnfur, Snowstar, Ying and Yang I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:54 am

name:Ying

markings:pci

history:Ying and her brother Yang are siamese twins. They were born as kittypets in a chinese house hold. One day the two were sitting side by side on a cherry blossom tree. In the distancee they heard the sound of birds. Ying had never caught a bird and decided that bird catching is better late than never. She persuaded her brother to go along with her and they soon were off. After they had failed at catching birds they decided it was time to go home. But they were lost. They spent many moons wandering thorugh landscape after landscape. They have decided that they want to join a clan. There mother was desened from windclan cats and told her kits all about it. That is where they are headed.

personality: Annoyong, hyper, sweer, caring, loyal and a good fighter. She always is there for her brother and is a great friend

strengths:shares her brothers thougths

weaknesses:limps sometimes in right front leg

other:

pic.:Mudpelt, Russettail, Sunpaw, Dawnfur, Snowstar, Ying and Yang 21maetv yang is the bigger one

clan:going to be in Windclan

name:Yang

history:Ying and her brother Yang are siamese twins. They were born as kittypets in a chinese house hold. One day the two were sitting side by side on a cherry blossom tree. In the distancee they heard the sound of birds. Ying had never caught a bird and decided that bird catching is better late than never. She persuaded her brother to go along with her and they soon were off. After they had failed at catching birds they decided it was time to go home. But they were lost. They spent many moons wandering thorugh landscape after landscape. They have decided that they want to join a clan. There mother was desened from windclan cats and told her kits all about it. That is where they are headed.

personality:Complete opposite of his sister. Serious, noncaring, mean, not evil or horribe though, tough. Doesnt make friends much

strengths:same as sis

weaknesses:same as sis

other:
pic.:Mudpelt, Russettail, Sunpaw, Dawnfur, Snowstar, Ying and Yang 21maetv

clan: going to be Windclan

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mudpelt, Russettail, Sunpaw, Dawnfur, Snowstar, Ying and Yang   Mudpelt, Russettail, Sunpaw, Dawnfur, Snowstar, Ying and Yang I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mudpelt, Russettail, Sunpaw, Dawnfur, Snowstar, Ying and Yang
Page 1 of 1