Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crystalheart of StarClan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
Crystalheart of StarClan Left_bar_bleue100/100Crystalheart of StarClan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

Crystalheart of StarClan Empty
PostSubject: Crystalheart of StarClan   Crystalheart of StarClan I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:02 pm

name: Crystalheart

fur: White

eyes: Very light shade of violet

markings: One ginger patch on her back and over left ear.

history: Crystalheart was Bloodstar's old mate. She died from a fox attack and has been living in StarClan ever since. She frequently visits Bloodstar during his dreams. The love she felt for him has never wavered, its still as strong as ever. She used to live in ShadowClan as an expecting Queen, but the fox got to her before the kits were born.

personality: She is a fun loving cat who hates when someone is feeling down. She always tries to cheer others by doing something funny or sharing a joke. She has a very serious side, though, but she likes to be happy and easy-going. She cares about every cat in the forest as well as StarClan.

strengths: (When she was alive) she was the best hunter in ShadowClan. Every cat in ShadowClan respected her at that time.

weaknesses: Even though she is fun-going most of the time, she still lets Bloodstar take over her thoughts at times. (Greiving. lul)

other: -

pic.: -

clan: StarClan

Last edited by Twilight on Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
Crystalheart of StarClan Left_bar_bleue100/100Crystalheart of StarClan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

PostSubject: Re: Crystalheart of StarClan   Crystalheart of StarClan I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:05 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
fur, eyes, markings::

PostSubject: Re: Crystalheart of StarClan   Crystalheart of StarClan I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:06 pm

Thankies!
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

PostSubject: Re: Crystalheart of StarClan   Crystalheart of StarClan I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:18 pm

Your Welcome. im roleplaying with my new Starclan cats in the camp now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystalheart of StarClan   Crystalheart of StarClan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystalheart of StarClan
Page 1 of 1