Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A sunny day

Go down 
+3
Twilight
Admin-whitefeather
Admin-Mudpelt
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Warclaw
warrior

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
A sunny day - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100A sunny day - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

A sunny day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:57 pm

As Warclaw got back from the patrol she whent to sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: a sunny day   A sunny day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:53 pm

Moonshine was really excited that she was Thunderclans new Medicine cat. She watched everybody leave and then decided to gather some more herbs. She walked just ouside of the camp to start. By the end of the morning, she had almost a full supply of herbs lining her shelved like walls. Moonshine purred happily and took a short nap in a patch of sun right outside her den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:17 pm

Pinefur sat up in the elders den and started grooming herself.My own daughter, a med. cat! I should go congradulate her, she thought to herself. She started to walk over to her but noticed she was asleep."Oh well, when she wakes up then."
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:
A sunny day - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100A sunny day - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:41 pm

Warclaw woke up and walked over to the fresh kill pile "Hello Pinefur how are you?"
Back to top Go down
WaterWolf
kit
WaterWolf

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:01 am

Dustfoot streatched and glanced at the fresh-kill pile. She then relised how hungery she was. She walked tover and picked a mouse from the pile and took it to join the other warriors. "How is everyone to day?" She purred. SHe took a bite of the mouse.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Character sheet
Name:: Scarletstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: Scar on her left eye.

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:02 pm

" I'm doing fine Warclaw, now that my daughter was made medicine cat!", she said with a cheerful smile. She grabbed a fresh kill from the pile and started eating with Duskfoot. "Hi everyone! Boy am I hungry!", Moonshine said and streached and sat down by Warclaw."How are you Warclaw?".
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:43 pm

"i am good thank you Moonshine!" Warclaw picked a vole and started eating
Back to top Go down
WaterWolf
kit
WaterWolf

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:51 pm

Dustfoot turned to Warclaw. "DOn't you sit vigil tonight?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:56 pm

"yes i do but i do not know when but i better stop talking an eating if Starclan wants to accept me!" Warclaw said as she pushed away the food it was good that she was only about to eat
Back to top Go down
WaterWolf
kit
WaterWolf

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:17 pm

Dustfoot purred in amusement. I think it starts now" SHe said. "Better get started!"
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:43 pm

Snowstar pushed her way into the camp. She saw her warriors talking and Snowstar was happy. It was always good if your warriors got along. The sun sunk down over the horizon and the camp was dimmed. Snowstar depositted her prey on the freshklill pile. She then walked up to Warclaw.
" Before you take your vigil, how did the patrol go," Snowstar asked.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:55 pm

Pinefur got up to walk over Snowstar."Snowstar, I have to say, you run a very nice clan here. I have never experienced a clan before. It used to just be me and Moonshine, but this life is so much better." and with that she walked over to her den with Moonshine to talk just the two of them. Suddenly Pinefur started wheezing and coughing."Pinefur are you ok?!" Moonshine exclaimed with worry. "I don't know. My throat and especially my chest feels all achy and funny." replied Pinefur with a cough here and there in her speech. " You better go lie down mother. I'll get some herbs. This may be greencough." Moonshine said. Then Moonshine went quickly to her den to get the medicine.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:44 pm

Admin-Mudpelt wrote:
Snowstar pushed her way into the camp. She saw her warriors talking and Snowstar was happy. It was always good if your warriors got along. The sun sunk down over the horizon and the camp was dimmed. Snowstar depositted her prey on the freshklill pile. She then walked up to Warclaw.
" Before you take your vigil, how did the patrol go," Snowstar asked.
'

"It went well, i am glad that Shadowclan did not see me" As Warclaw heard Pinefur wheezing she ran over to her trying to ask Moonshine what she could do
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:51 am

" Warclaw you need to start your vigil now. I'll check on Pinefur," Snowstar said. She walked over to the medicine den and entered. She saw Pinefur laying in a nest wheezing. Snowstar walked up to Moonshine.
" How bad is it," Snowstar whispered to Moonshine.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:14 am

" Well this is just the begining of it and it's going to get worse. It is already bad. This is the worst case I've seen and I haven't seen many cases yet." Moonshine said. She looked like she was on the brink of tears, but at the same time her mind was clear and focoused. "These should to the trick. Here Pinefur, eat these please." she had grabbed some herbs from a top shelf and mushed them together with her paws before she gave them to Pinefur.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:09 am

Warclaw bowed her head even though she wanted to help she had to obey
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:18 am

" I'm sorry Moonshine. I know that you're going to do the best you can. I beleive in you," Snowstar said solemly. How could it be that one of her clan was already dieing. Snowstar the den with a heavy heart. Bewfore she had been hungry but all she wanted to do now was sleep. But she knew that she had to inform the clan of the dangers of being around Pinefur. She didnt want any more of her warriors sick.
She jumped up on the highrock and gave a yowl. Since most of everyone was already there Snowstar didnt havve to wait long.
" Moonshiine has told me that Pinefur might have greencough. I remind everyone that greencough is extrememly contagious an should not be treated lightly," Snowstar said finishing. She then turned and went to her den to sleep; hoping that when she woke up all of this had been a dream.
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:24 am

Warclaw sat at the edge of camp thinking about her mother and how she was doing in Starclan she wanted to Yowl as heard as she could but she knew she could not
Back to top Go down
WaterWolf
kit
WaterWolf

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:22 am

Dustfoot woke up for dawn. SHe looked up the sky. The sun wasn't even out yet. SHe streatched in the entrance. SHe looked around the camp. No one else was out yet.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:57 pm

Silvermist was depressed at the knews about Pinefur. StarClan help her, she prayed silently. She padded over to the fresh-kill pile and grabbed a mouse for herself. She quickly finished it off and swiped her tounge over her jaws. She yawned and headed for the Warriors' den.

Silvermist awoke the next morning and blinked both eyes open sleepily. She hauled herself out of the warm den and saw that Dustfoot was already up. "Good morning," she mewed, coming to sit beside Dustfoot. She raised a paw and licked it, bringing it over her ear a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
Scarletstar-Admin
warrior
Scarletstar-Admin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:00 pm

Moonshine started to leave the den to eat after a long night of caring for Pinefur when Pinefur started to stir in her sleep. She awoke and didn't cough at all. " Are you feeling better?", Moonshine asked. She walked over to her and felt her forehead. " Yeah, my chest feels cleared and my throat is not sore anymore.", Pinefur said. "Well you should be fine now because your fevers broke!", Moonshine said with glee. Moonshine ran outside her den and yelled,"Pinefur's fever broke! She's feeling better! She may have to lay down for a little longer till her strength comes back,but she said she is feeling fine."
Back to top Go down
Warclaw
warrior

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:26 pm

Warclaw woke up and said "Good for you! You will be a great medicine cat!" Warclaw got up and went to get food from the fresh kill pile she got a mouse and went to sit next to Dustfoot
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:49 pm

Silvermist smiled happily. "Thank StarClan," she mewed as she heard the news about Pinefurr. She continued to wash herself beside the other warriors.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:41 pm

Snowstar awoke to the sound of Moonshines voice. She got up, stretched, and went outsied her den.
" Good for you Moonshine. And I am glad for Pinefur. Dustfoot take Moonshine and Pinefur some freshkill and Silvermist will lead a hunting patrol. Warclaw you can go and get some rest. I will stay here and guard the camp," Snowstar said.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:51 pm

Silvermist obeyed and was about to call out for Dustfoot to join her, but Snowstar had told her to do other duties. "Snowstar, may Dustfoot come with me when she is done giving Pinefur and Moonshine fresh-kill?" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day   A sunny day - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sunny day
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Warriors :: Thunderclan :: Thunderclan camp-
Jump to: