Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting with an old friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
Hunting with an old friend Left_bar_bleue95/100Hunting with an old friend Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

Hunting with an old friend Empty
PostSubject: Hunting with an old friend   Hunting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:34 pm

Maplestar padded from the dry grass, onto a more softer, greener grass. A rabbit dashed by but Maplestar let it go while she was waiting for Summerwind. It would be rude to go off without her.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
Hunting with an old friend Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting with an old friend Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with an old friend   Hunting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:03 pm

Summerwind bounded up to her leader, a purr of delight rising from her throat. "Just like old times," she meowed, smiling. Her nose twitched and she wipped her head to the side, trying to see where it was. The scent was fresh, and it was close by.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:
Hunting with an old friend Left_bar_bleue95/100Hunting with an old friend Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with an old friend   Hunting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:21 pm

"ya," Maplestar said purring, "just like old times." She smelt a mouse nearby. She stalked it and then caught it by the tail. She killed it, and then dug a hole for her prey spot.
She turned to Summerwind and said, "You are coming back to Windclan, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:
Hunting with an old friend Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting with an old friend Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with an old friend   Hunting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:51 pm

Summerwind flinched slightly, surprised by the question. "Of course I am. I was born and raised there as a kit. Of course if you don't want me there or something after being gone for so long I won't disagree," she added. Though she was sad to say it, it was true and no hint of sadness escaped onto her face. "Not sure what I'd do if it came to a fight against WindClan, though..." she murmured to herself in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with an old friend   Hunting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:26 pm

"Of course you can," Maplestar said. "I didn't want you to think you had to stay." She had been worried that Summerwind was only coming for a visit. Maplestar was thankful it wasn't that though. She scented a lot of prey nearby. "Let's go hunt," Maplestar said warmly.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with an old friend   Hunting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:37 pm

"Thanks," Summerwind purred. She, too, caught the scent of prey. She nodded to her leader, then turned and got low to the ground. A faint rustle in the leaves had caught her attention. She raised her head a bit to see a mouse nibbling close by. She prepared to spring, then pounced on it. The mouse let out a few helpless squeaks before it's life was ended.
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with an old friend   Hunting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:58 pm

A rabbit bounced by, and Maplestar stalked it quickly. She leaped, and then caught it, biting into it's thickening fur. Winter was coming. She dropped her prey into her prey pile, and then went off to hunt more. She was stalking a bird, when the wind drifted, and the bird caught her scent. She crambled after it, but it got away. She sat there concentrating, when the wind got strong. It made leaves dance around her feet, and her fur tingle. She loved every part of her clan and was overjoyed that her clan had about the best cats ever. okey maybe I'm exsagerating, she thought to herself. She caught the scent of a vole nearby. She spotted, it and crouched down, and soon caught it to her delight. It was done perfectly. She caught a sparrow, mouse, and anouther rabbit, and then was getting tired. She dug up all of her prey to take back to camp, and waited patiently at the meeting spot for Goldenwind.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with an old friend   Hunting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:17 pm

Summerwind caught scent of a sparrow close by. She turned to look for it, and found it pecking at some berries on a bush close by. She got low, then sprang, catching it's wing with her claws. Her teeth followed her claws and she had soon caught it. After a while, she had caught a rabbit, which had given her a lot of trouble, a sparrow, and a vole. She struggled with her catch, cramming as much as she could of it in her mouth. She padded over to Maplestar, assesing her catch with wide eyes. "Wow," she mewed through a mouthful of fur and feathers. "Great job. What do ya say we take this all back to camp?"
Back to top Go down
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with an old friend   Hunting with an old friend I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:18 pm

"Sure," Maplestar said, she picked up her prey in her mouth, walking with Summerwind back to camp. That was a great hunt, she thought to herself, making note to go on hunts more often. (continued in camp)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with an old friend   Hunting with an old friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting with an old friend
Page 1 of 1