Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Roleplay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin-whitefeather
Leader
Admin-whitefeather

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Character sheet
Name:: Maplestar
Health:
How to Roleplay Left_bar_bleue95/100How to Roleplay Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: orange brown and white: green : see pic.

How to Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: How to Roleplay   How to Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:35 pm

How you Roleplay:
The first step to roleplaying is making your character. Use this "character fill-in" You just fill out the info. Cats only for this site.
name:

fur:

eyes:

markings:

history:

personality:

strengths:

weaknesses:

other:

pic.:

clan:

Then you wait for an admin to approve it. They will say "approved".

Next you pick your clan. (Which you should have filled out fot the character sheet.)
-Thunderclan
-Windclan
-Riverclan
-Shadowclan
-Starclan
-Rogue cats

Then look at that catagory. You need to roleplay into the camp of that clan. Like let's say I got my character approved, then I would go to my clan. ( lets say Shadowclan) (And lets say my character is Lilifur)

I would post in the camp : (check How to Post and Reply)

Lilifur walked gracefully into camp. She could smell all of the other cats. It was overwelming. Her tail curled in amusement as she watched two kits playfighting. Lilifur walked over to what she thought was the leader den. She spotted the leader. "may I join your clan?" Lilifur asked with her ears flat in submission. She waited for the leader's responce.

then Twilight replies:

Bloodstar achnolaged the she-cat with pleasure in his warm eyes. Anouther warrior! "We would be delighted to have you in this clan," He said. He flicked his tail at one of the other warriors, Dawnfur. "Will you show Lilifur around?"

then it would go on. Plese look at the posts, and you can see the real stuff going on.

extra notes about roleplaying:

-you will learn more as you go on, but try to focas on depth, description, and spelling.

-make sure you look at the posts before you to see what is going on.

-some nicknames for Roleplaying are: RPing, roleplay, RPG, and you might here more if you look around.

-some nicknames for character sheets could be: char. sheet, C.S., char. form, and many others.

-with the char. sheets, make sure you copy and paste the sheet that the admin has posted. These may differ throughout different forums.
Back to top Go down

How to Roleplay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Warriors :: Other Topics :: The New Player's Guide-
Jump to: