Ancient Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Ancient Warriors to be a clan cat that lives in the wild in the forest. Make a cat and join either Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Apprentice's Excitement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emberpaw
kit

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
The Apprentice's Excitement Left_bar_bleue100/100The Apprentice's Excitement Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings::

The Apprentice's Excitement Empty
PostSubject: The Apprentice's Excitement   The Apprentice's Excitement I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:01 pm

Emberpaw trotted swiftly and quietly behind Silvermist, excitement brimming in her young mind. The bright sunshine filtering through the trees caught the young she-cat's tortishell pelt, making the ginger patches glimmer like fire. The forest seemed like it was overflowing with life. Almost every spot of ThunderClan territory was covered with either a tree, a bush, or some important medicine herb. The prey seemed to know the two cats weren't hunting, so Emberpaw watched the birds flitter from tree to tree unafraid. Her keen senses picked up scents and sounds of mice, volesand squirrels scuttling about the forest floor searching for food.

How long can this path be?! Emberpaw thought. The young apprentice was eager to be off to her first training session, but she knew that if she rushed things, Silvermist would take things even slower. Emberpaw had picked up a few things from other cats. The tortishell she-cat waved her tail in frustration and anticipation. When Silvermist stopped in a bright patch of sun to absorb the heat, Emberpaw kneaded the soft dirt with her sharp front claws. Finally they set off again.

"Silvermist, what am I learning first? Hunting? Battle training? What are we doing today? I really want to learn battle moves first."

Emberpaw swiped her front paws through the air, one after the other. She was beyond excited!
Back to top Go down
http://www.z15.invisionfree.com/The_Lost_Forest/
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Character sheet
Name:: Snowstar
Health:
The Apprentice's Excitement Left_bar_bleue100/100The Apprentice's Excitement Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
fur, eyes, markings:: White fur, and blue eyes.

PostSubject: Re: The Apprentice's Excitement   The Apprentice's Excitement I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:15 pm

( Emberpaw you need to change your history. Al the clans were wiped out but then the leaders are starting to rebuild. You could say like your grandmother was a thunderclan warrior and you were interested swo you came to join? )
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Apprentice's Excitement   The Apprentice's Excitement I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:22 pm

OOC: And, Silvermist and the others are at the camp waiting to be led to the Gathering. >.< Sorry I didn't tell you sooner.
Back to top Go down
Emberpaw
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Apprentice's Excitement   The Apprentice's Excitement I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:52 pm

>.< Then can we save this thread until after the Gathering?
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Apprentice's Excitement   The Apprentice's Excitement I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:59 pm

xD Yeah, after the Gathering we'll continue here. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Apprentice's Excitement   The Apprentice's Excitement I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:48 pm

Silvermist padded behind her excited apprentice, each of her pawsteps crunching the leaves under paw. "Snowstar said to make sure we focus mainly on battle training, because of the threat from WindClan. I don't want to take any chances, so thats what we'll work on today." Silvermist halted when they reached the hollow, and she immediately got into a defensive stance. "So, attack me," she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Apprentice's Excitement   The Apprentice's Excitement I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:11 pm

Snowstar padded into the Training Hollow and saw the mentor and apprentice. She smiled as she remembered her days as a mentor. Snowstar found a place to sit and watched.
Back to top Go down
Emberpaw
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Apprentice's Excitement   The Apprentice's Excitement I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:11 pm

(Hope you don't mind the slight powerplay; If you don't like it, change is possible =D)

Emberpaw crouched down into an offensive stance. Her neck fur bristling instinctively, she thought quickly of a fighting move she had learned from her mother. She noticed Snowstar walking into the hollow, and tensed unexpectedly. Her nerves were on end, frayed like zapped power cables. But she quickly chose a move.

Feeling adrenaline rush through her veins, Emberpaw streaked toward Silverstream, bowling her over and sinking her awaiting jaws into throat fur, but not piercing skin. Emberpaw waited for Silverstream to do something.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Apprentice's Excitement   The Apprentice's Excitement I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:49 pm

( silvermist lol )
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Apprentice's Excitement   The Apprentice's Excitement I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 7:36 pm

(OMG! My post keeps getting deleted or something! T.T Sorry, I'll edit this one and try again in a sec... -.-')
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Apprentice's Excitement   The Apprentice's Excitement I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:32 am

Snowstar suddenly like she needed to be back in the camp. She got up and turned to the exit.
" Carry on, Silvermist. Emberpaws doing great," Snowstar praised as she left.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Apprentice's Excitement   The Apprentice's Excitement I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:15 pm

Silvermist writhed on the ground in a struggle to shake off her apprentice. She finally managed to get a paw between her and Emberpaw, then, pushing with her legs, also managed to dislodge her. Silvermist followed through with another attack, bowling Emberpaw over and pinning her down firmly with one paw. "Nice move," she praised her apprentice. "I'm impressed with what you already know." She stepped back, allowing her apprentice to pick herself up, and shook the dust from her own fur. She opened her mouth to say something when Snowstar's voice sounded from behind her. She glanced back, realising for the first time that Snowstar had been watching them. She watched her leader pad away, then turned back to Emberpaw. She got into her stance once more. "Try again," she meowed. "But this time try a different attack. Always keep your opponent guessing and never let them pin you down."
Back to top Go down
Emberpaw
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Apprentice's Excitement   The Apprentice's Excitement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:12 am

(I don't mind at all! Battle-training always takes power-playing XD)

Emberpaw felt Silvermist bowl her over, and the breath wooshed out of her as the young apprentice hit the ground. The tortishell she-cat tingled with the praise from Snowstar and Silvermist. She was already loving apprentice-ship! She hauled herself to her feet and shook the sand from her silky pelt. While Silvermist did the same, Emberpaw licked off a few remaining scraps of moss.

When Silvermist told her to attack again, Emberpaw racked her brain for another move her mother had taught her. Opening her eyes, Emberpaw slowly slinked to Silvermist. Silvermist didn't guess what she was doing, and as soon as Emberpaw got close enough, grabbed her and pinned her down. Emberpaw almost smiled, but that would have given her away. The tortishell apprentice let herself go limp, and Silvermist relaxed her grip. As soon as she did this, however, Emberpaw threw herself upwards using all her strength. Now Silvermist was in her grip.

Emberpaw jumped off her mentor caterwauling in delight. "I'm good, aren't I Silvermist?!" the young she-cat exclaimed. "My mother always thought I would live as a rogue, so she taught me all the fighting moves she knew," Emberpaw yowled in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Mudpelt
warrior
Admin-Mudpelt

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Apprentice's Excitement   The Apprentice's Excitement I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:30 pm

( Your post was ok until you said that Silvermist slackened her grip. Ive made my characters use that move and some users have decided to make there characters not slacken there grip b/c they recognise the move and keep on attacking. But its up to Silvermist. )
Back to top Go down
Emberpaw
kit

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Apprentice's Excitement   The Apprentice's Excitement I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:30 pm

(Oh, sorry. I'll wait for Silvermist to post, and if she wants me to change it, I will. =P)
Back to top Go down
Twilight
user of the month
user of the month
Twilight

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Apprentice's Excitement   The Apprentice's Excitement I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:09 pm

(Sorry for the delay on posting! >.< And nah, I'm fine with it.)

Silvermist was taken by surprise by this move. She gasped for breath as it was knocked out of her and staggered to her paws. "Very good," she agreed, her voice rough, but getting better swiftly. She straightened up and turned her eyes on Emberpaw. "Thats enough for today, we'll continue tomorrow," she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apprentice's Excitement   The Apprentice's Excitement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Apprentice's Excitement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ancient Warriors :: Thunderclan :: Sandy Hollow-Training-
Jump to: